• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day!

Roger Bennet said:
New episode #Inside @ussoccer's March to Brazil TODAY 4 PM ET on @espn @30for30 #NoSleepTillManaus

- 538.com: Germany’s Draw Didn’t Help the U.S. (all the permutations)
- US is wearing their white uniforms today
- Grant Wahl & Brian Straus preview the game from Manaus (vid)
- SI: Opportunity knocking for USA to beat Death, advance in World Cup
- ESPN: How will the USA mark superstar Cristiano Ronaldo?
- ESPN: Klinsmann: U.S. well prepared for heat

Bonus Freddy Adu sighting:
- Freddy Adu heads to Norway to train with Bob Bradley's Stabaek

A couple collages making the rounds on Twitter:

ZHxsZzr.png

xvhtUzL.jpg

I was at that one. :D

Osorio

This wait is torturous.

Having Group Zzzz games before us isn't helping.

If anyone is going to Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City lemme know.

I have a strange premonition that Jermaine Jones is going to take Ronaldo out one way or the other. Either with a tackle or getting in his head and instigating him getting a card.

daoster

I have a strange premonition that Jermaine Jones is going to take Ronaldo out one way or the other. Either with a tackle or getting in his head and instigating him getting a card.

I can't remember if it was an ESPN interview or not, but Jermaine was asked if he will kick Ronaldo in this game... He replied that he wouldn't... Unless he heard Ronaldo disrespecting our team... So here's hoping Ronaldo disrespects us, so Jermaine will add a little extra oomph to tackles on Ronaldo to get him uncomfortable

ZZMitch

Shit guys I am at a day party with friends and already prerty drunk. We are heading out to a bar soon to watch the game... So nervous

Oozer3993

It appears to just be cobbled together from all the other episodes. I think it was actually on this morning too. Maybe there will be some new stuff at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom