• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The full MLS slate for this weekend:
uGVYMbV.jpg

NoRéN

Dempsey finally looking like a player that wants to win. Hope he keeps that up and it improves his game for the national team.

Nesotenso

SKC second stringers are not good. Hopefully this means we get a win against Cruz Azul at home as unlikely as that seems.

Revs lineup: Shuttleworth; Tierney, Goncalves, Soares, Alston; Caldwell; Fagundez, Kobayashi, Rowe, Mullins; Bunbury
Bench: Knighton, Barnes, Smith, Dorman, Neumann, Sene, Bengtson

I guess Lee Nguyen is hurt?

daegan

I almost signed up for MLS Live today myself before noticing that the Red Bulls game was not available because it was carried on MSG2 and TSN - I live in Michigan, why would it not be available here? Anyone know?

Glad I didn't. It's not going well >.>

Looking forward to an entertaining game tonight Timbers-GAF

Im pretty hyped to see the Union's new players (Nogueira, Edu, Maidana and Berry) in action and I'm hoping we can play well enough to steal a point on the road

ATF487

I almost signed up for MLS Live today myself before noticing that the Red Bulls game was not available because it was carried on MSG2 and TSN - I live in Michigan, why would it not be available here? Anyone know?

Glad I didn't. It's not going well >.>

I think if you're in Michigan with TSN service then you'd be subject to the Canadian blackout policies. All Whitecaps games are blacked out for Canadians so if you're in that blackout range it'd make sense that you can't watch the Red Bulls this week

I think you'd be able to watch most Red Bulls games, minus the ones that are "nationally" broadcast on TSN or against the Whitecaps, if I understand the situation correctly

Dartastic

Looking forward to an entertaining game tonight Timbers-GAF

Im pretty hyped to see the Union's new players (Nogueira, Edu, Maidana and Berry) in action and I'm hoping we can play well enough to steal a point on the road
You guys definitely improved over the offseason. However, those three points are ours. ;)

On my way to providence park now. Let's go Timbers! Maybe those of you watching will see me going insane in 107. I'm a boy. In the north end. And I'm there to make some noise. For my boys. Heheheh

Hieberrr

I think if you're in Michigan with TSN service then you'd be subject to the Canadian blackout policies. All Whitecaps games are blacked out for Canadians so if you're in that blackout range it'd make sense that you can't watch the Red Bulls this week

I think you'd be able to watch most Red Bulls games, minus the ones that are "nationally" broadcast on TSN or against the Whitecaps, if I understand the situation correctly
I've found a way ;) watching from Toronto.

ZenMate on Chrome with a fake email.turn it on, login, select your game, turn it off once the stream gets going.

Sorry Aksani, man we do that to you guys every fucking time.

Also, if anyone doubted it, that Sounders match was absolutely miserable to be at. I was so wet from standing in the rain that my fingers pruned up.

Lkr

i'm thinking about buying the MLS streaming service. are only national games blacked out and those are streamed online for free from nbc? i'm thinking about cord cutting and starting out with mlb.tv and MLS for the spring/summer. it would help me get into it with Orlando getting a team for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom