• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Playing very well. Need that final ball though.

Right after I post that they execute a wonderful counter. Thought Drmic would score there.

Meier

Bedoya has been excellent at recovering the ball and working in tight spaces. Very impressive game from him in the bit I've been able to watch.

Sitting at the back of the room in a big meeting, haha.

xbhaskarx

Forget the 1-0 scoreline, what is this whole playing so well vs the Swiss thing... not sure exactly how it's happening except that Bedoya is playing great.

Hahaha, that's great. Let's make that trend on Twitter. :p
Not mine, but I forget who used it first.

In any case, he's on fire.

GFDCnBk.png

xbhaskarx

^ that pretty much confirms what all our eyes were telling us...

Sum up our play? Missed the first half boys :(

We are actually playing well, pretty much across the board. Swiss not doing much so the defense wasn't really tested. Weak points were probably Morales on the left (no surprise since he's out of position) and Chandler (don't criticize him too much at least he appears to be trying). Bedoya having a great game on the right side.

Esch

Banned
BRADLEY SMH

We are actually playing well, pretty much across the board. Swiss not doing much so the defense wasn't really tested. Weak points were probably Morales on the left (no surprise since he's out of position) and Chandler (don't criticize him too much at least he appears to be trying). Bedoya having a great game on the right side.

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I haven't been too hot on Chandler. Just isn't good enough imo. He makes some good runs and is a decent distributor but...

Seems a little overboard for Altidore to get that wound up in a friendly, and it also seems extreme to send him off for that in a friendly.

Meier

Looked like he said fucker to the ref from the lip movement...

Looked like "FUCK YOU!" in response to the foul call. Didn't catch the rest but he might have called him a fucker after that. Probably was going to be a yellow and then a red due to the dissent.

Would have liked to see the ref go over to Jurgen and say take him off immediately rather than give a red in a friendly.

xbhaskarx

Smart move by Jozy, that is just what the US needed, if they can hold on for the next 20 minutes with just ten men it will break the late game jinx.

You're all thinking in terms of checkers moves meanwhile Jozy is playing chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom