• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

City have been absolutely awful in the second half. Dealt well with the man disadvantage initially but just a shambles right now.

Cystm

It is embarrassing watching TFC. Here they are spending all this money and they are looking like Chivas USA out there. I hate seeing Bradley and Jozy out there.

Edit: I did not even check the clock. First half only. Wooooooooow.

Cystm

I just checked the Seattle/Colorado game and the stadium is looking barren again.

Seattle scored already.

Edit: Yeah, Marcelo Sarvas just stomped on Dempsey's balls. Marcelo got the free kick. lol.

i7wC3q7rAvi6g.png

Azuran

Banned
Oh fuck me, I come back to my living room only to find out that disastrous TFC game isn't done yet.

Life is cruel.

Edit: I'm glad I watched the rest. Based Giovinco is magical.

ZZMitch

Oh fuck me, I come back to my living room only to find out that disastrous TFC game isn't done yet.

Life is cruel.

Edit: I'm glad I watched the rest. Based Giovinco is magical.

Yeah he looked insane at the end lol. Maybe everyone else was tired and stuff because it was like 1am but he looked pretty good at the end there!

Dartastic

Does anyone else think that Vancouver is going to start losing soon? I know they won their last game, but they only had one shot on goal. It happened to be a goal, but you need to be creating more chances than that.

Revs shifted up to another gear in the 2nd half and the Union pretty much let them run right all of them. 1st half was uninspiring; thought that Maidana FK was sick

Curtin showed his inexperience and got out coached in the second half.

Revs were the better team and the subs showed how over his head curtin is and how shallow this team is. Andrew Wenger needs a prolonged benching. Wenger over Ayuk was dumb. Ayuks speed would've done a good job on the tired legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom