• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osorio

Agreed. Apparently Marsch came out and said Boateng isn't happening though. We really do need to make a pickup for that slot.

I just like Prince Boateng, though he seems like an unnecessary pickup. This seems fruitful however:

Aziz Yusif of Ghana to trial
May 8, 2015
You might have noticed that this year's Metro does not exactly have depth at forward. Bradley Wright-Phillips' lone understudy is 18-year-old Anatole Abang, who doesn't exactly inspire confidence at this point. So, could help be coming?

According to Modern Ghana, striker Abdul Aziz Yusif is coming on a three-week trial. He is currently a free agent.

"I'm hopeful of landing a permanent deal," Yusif said. "That is the dream of every player to play actively. I have to go out there and work hard to impress the coach and his technical staff."

Yusif, 23, was transferred from Ghana's Asante Kotoko to Egypt's Smouha last year. A coaching change led to mutual contract termination.

Azuran

Banned
I know it's mean, but I can't help but laugh when the expansion side fans complain how bad they are. Trust me, you guys don't know what bad is yet.

Cystm

THEY GOT A DRAW AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Expansion teams have almost always been entirely bad the first season

iwoAF4G7QbMjx.png

Via "Soccer Gods" article: Turns out being an MLS expansion team isn’t that easy

Meier

Amazing fight back from City. Would have liked to see the team finally get a win there at home but at least they rescued the point. Some shocking refereeing in the game though.. really strange calls.

Kinda shocked that the Quakes were able to grind 5 points out of a 9 day, 3 game road trip, but I'll take it. Still disappointing to cough up a goal in injury time like that.

ZZMitch

Just picked up tickets to the TFC home opener tomorrow! Should be fun. First live MLS game I have been to since the Revs came here last year.

Yeah haha I remember!

While I am responding to this I will respond to your post in the Toronto thread as well. I am in the upper part of 107 section.

That's a good spot. I'm a sucker for the supporters area, so I just bought a 7th row ticket in 115. Considering going super early for the march to the match, etc.

Dartastic

I almost feel bad for Montreal. They can sell out 60k for a game but when it's regular season time they can't get even close to selling out.

obvious foul not called allows vancouver to score again

fuck this bullshit fuck you ref

we need pro/rel for just one season just so we can get relegated. we deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom