• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Shipp getting me more of those sweet sweet fantasy points... I'm an idiot for dropping Amarikwa though.

Shipp is on my bench. Keane, Plata and Torres better fucking score. -_____-

We have the exact same forwards... but I started Shipp.
I dropped Amarikwa for Plata now that he's back, that may have been a mistake.

Shipp again!! Hat trick and he should have an assist as well...

xbhaskarx

What's funny is that despite leading at halftime Mike "Cassandra Complex" Petke said they'd lose if they kept playing like this...

Ah there's that crappy Chicago defense, 5-3.

What in the dang happened in the NY-CHI game?

Nice night down in Santa Clara for the Quakes. Hope they don't get rolled again this evening.

Meier

I just checked to make sure, and I didn't start Shipp after all. I have 46 points so far, Shipp would have meant 22 more just by himself. FML

I also have Christian Fernandez (8 pts) on my bench and Lloyd Sam as well. :( Played Jimenez and Remick to get the double week points, Remick got hurt and didn't play and Jimenez missed one of them. Doh!

Hmmmm, some speculation after the Quakes game last night that Wondo picked up a shoulder injury towards the end of the match. Not sure what his status is today.

Dartastic

games with bad defending have that many goals, no matter what the league. But typically, no. But earlier this year the Sounders and Timbers did play to a 4-4 tie.
And that was a spectacular game. Man. Headed to the Timbers game today. Hoping my boys beat LA. I want more of this.

792269230.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Last night was good MLS thread. Do MLS games usually have so many goals?

Every once in awhile there are crazy matches like last night. Just curious what made you watch MLS yesterday? If I remember correctly from the Football thread you're an Ajax fan.

Linius

Every once in awhile there are crazy matches like last night. Just curious what made you watch MLS yesterday? If I remember correctly from the Football thread you're an Ajax fan.

Yeah, it was the middle of the night and my state of mind wasn't 100% so to say. I saw someone post something about the MLS in the footy thread and found out there were games going on so I tuned in. That timing though :p

- Greg Seltzer for MLS Soccer: Clubs from Dutch Eredivisie lining up for signature of USMNT forward Juan Agudelo
AMSTERDAM – Multiple Eredivisie clubs are among the European crowd already lining up for a shot at free agent forward Juan Agudelo, who has mutually terminated his Stoke City pact after a second work permit denial by the UK Home Office on Friday.

Sources in the Netherlands have confirmed to MLSsoccer.com that the 21-year-old US international, fresh off a loan stint with FC Utrecht, has considerable interest around a league well-known for shaping attackers. It is not yet known if the Galgenwaard Stadion club are among those who intend an attempt at signing Agudelo on a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom