• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Askani

xejMpQW.png

Coooold bloodeeeed

And unfortunately, true.

zroid

Banned
I'm far from optimistic about the CANWNT's chances at the Olympics, but I do love Ashley Lawrence

and it's nice to see the old farts from the World Cup benched in favour of younger blood

Zardes first touch compilation. https://youtu.be/XI61UEr-M64

What's ironic is that Zardes was praised for having good games against Colombia and Costa Rica... You could make a 30 minute compilation video of his horrid first touch just from this year alone.

Btw, I noticed Zardes poor first touch and technique over two years ago (I'm a Galaxy fan) before it became vogue to mock it. The problem for Zardes is that first touch and technique are core attributes that have to be developed when you're 8-13 years old. Trying to develop it in your 20s is just too late. You'll get small incremental improvements but it'll never be natural or consistent.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I just saw this

Bradley Wright-Phillips ‘very interested’ in playing for Jamaica

"I spoke to them a few times. It's not them, they've been amazing," Wright-Phillips said. "It was me, actually, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do in terms of international football. Over here our season works different. It's a lot of games to play in and sometimes it takes you out, you're gone during the season. But if I'm being honest I'm very interested in maybe playing for them at one stage, but it's on my half. I've got to sort out my documents and everything. When I spoke to them I haven't had everything there to give to them when I've needed it. It's just a case of me sorting out some things, and then, once I've got the option to play when I've sorted out my papers, that's when I'll make that decision, but it's something that does interest me."

He couldn't have sorted that stuff out before this last game? He'd have murdered with all those chances Jamaica blew.

EDIT: Not that I want him gone at all, I don't want him missing a single game for Red Bull. But that Jamaica side is just so frustrating with their finishing.

Top Bottom