• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Dartastic

FUFUFUFUFUFUF

GET FUCKED RIMANDO, YOU TIMBERS KILLER YOU. FU FUFUFUF

...seriously, I've gone to every home game for years and I cannot remember beating RSL at home. At all. Feels good man. Also, just feels good to have a Saturday night game. Feels like it's been forever for that.

Donavon played about 10 minutes. His initial touch was good and made a good pass but he was largely a non-factor after that.

You can tell Landon still has his game IQ and field vision, but the question is if he can get his fitness up where he can play at a high intensity for 20-25 minutes. That will determine if he can actually be effective for the Galaxy or if he's just ratings and merchandising bait.

Dartastic

Sunny got retroactively suspended for his challenge on Adi. Whee! That's 5 games this year that we've had a retroactive red handed down. Fun!
LLShC.gif

...this is legit bullshit at this point. That's 17% of our season. 15% if you count the whole thing, but who knows what'll happen in these remaining five games!

Dartastic

Fuck those referees and those PK calls.

They were a better team helped by the ref. Both of our goals were legit. Two of there's were PKs directly off of bad calls and the third was the result of a non-call.

I just realized that Toronto's *lowest* attendance of the season is higher than the team's average attendance from last year.

Dallas' attendance is shittier than ever. They're solidly in last place in the league, despite the team's excellent performance this year. Think that problem can be solved without a new stadium nearer the center of the Dallas metro area?

Top Bottom