• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Cystm

It's short. It's white. It smells like Wynalda's wife. It's Harkes' dick. It's Harkes' dick.

When you try to troll but just make yourself look like a jackass.

FUX1MaC.jpg

Jesus Christ Bedoya.

I mean, Wynalda has been harsh on him so he should be able to have at a dig or two back at him, (he probably deserves it) but what the fuck at the Harkes line.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I love how this is now what we're talking about instead of what the midfield should look like or last night's game.

I love how this is now what we're talking about instead of what the midfield should look like or last night's game.
Yeah, it's a disappointing distraction. I forgot about a bunch of stuff that Bedoya has said in the past, too, until people unearthed a couple tweets this afternoon. :/

Mully

One word about the midfield.

#FreeNagbe

That is all.

As great as Kljestan is playing, he's impeding Nagbe's development by taking time away from him. I feel bad for Klinsmann when it comes to the midfield strategy. We have a lot of talent in the midfield and a limited amount of space.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
As great as Kljestan is playing, he's impeding Nagbe's development by taking time away from him. I feel bad for Klinsmann when it comes to the midfield strategy. We have a lot of talent in the midfield and a limited amount of space.

Nagbe's 26, he's not a young dude anymore. Yea he needs minutes to adjust to the international level, but after this cycle he's going to have Hyndman and Zelalem breathing down his neck and looking to take his spot. Dude needs to force his way into the starting 11, probably past Bedoya.

On a tangent, damn a midfield with Hyndman, Zelalem and Pulisic would be crazytown to watch.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Don't do it, we had to go through that whole fucking retirement tour thing already.

They already named a goddamn trophy after him.

Clownshoes, MLS should have waited a year or two to make sure the retirement stuck before doing that.

I guess those fears about him hanging up his cleats too early weren't entirely unfounded.

What a crazy year for the LA Galaxy, even by their standards. The LA Galaxy should bring the 2014 team back together. They should let Jaime Penedo come back on the team, bring back Juninho, and trade for Marcelo Sarvas. That's a championship winning team.

Arials

It's short. It's white. It smells like Wynalda's wife. It's Harkes' dick. It's Harkes' dick.

Best chant I've seen associated with the US soccersphere tbh.

But on the Landon topic, I'd question where his fitness levels are. I be shocked if he can make any impact during the run in of this season if he's having to get back up to speed after so long out.

Top Bottom