• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Realeza

Banned
This is going to be TFC's year. The way everyone's playing makes me feel like no one can possibly stop them.

Seattle has a very similar team to Toronto. Toronto has Altidore, Seattle Morris. Toronto Bradley, Seattle Alonso. Toronto Giovinco, Seattle Lodeiro.

It's gonna be a heck of a final if they get to it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seattle has a very similar team to Toronto. Toronto has Altidore, Seattle Morris. Toronto Bradley, Seattle Alonso. Toronto Giovinco, Seattle Lodeiro.

It's gonna be a heck of a final if they get to it.

I think Toronto's backline would give them an edge. I'd also put their attacking talent on a higher bar than Seattle's.

imBask

Banned
Hopefully this final will skyrocket the MLS and really take over the CFL up here, at least in the east

and if there's one team that could surprise TFC outta nowhere it's us, so yeah this is going to be crazy. Got 2 tickets with the ultras for the 20th, i'm ready

zroid

Banned
With the way Dallas is pressing, it definitely feels like they could get back in this. Of course, there's a decent chance Seattle will get one on the counter and render it moot.

Dartastic

Goddamnit Dallas. Fuck. Now you need 4. You're done. Come on Colorado, get rid of Seattle in a couple weeks. Please.

Edit:MAYBE NOT. URRUTI!

So I'm pulling for Seattle over Colorado, if we beat Montreal. Because I want to go to MLS Cup, and hosting is the far better option.

Dartastic

So I'm pulling for Seattle over Colorado, if we beat Montreal. Because I want to go to MLS Cup, and hosting is the far better option.
I want to see Seattle eliminated ASAP, but I also wouldn't mind seeing Toronto beat them in the finale. Could get another "fuck seattle" chant out of Will Johnson.

Top Bottom