• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Dartastic

Seattle looking more dangerous. Not liking this at all. Really hoping Dallas can pull an away goal out tonight. Hopefully from Urruti so I can chant his name like I used to.

That was the best match I've ever been to. Got a few seats in the supporters end, too, so it was doubly awesome. Incredible atmosphere and we all went INSANE when Jozy and Ricketts scored. Ah, what a high.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I can't say I expected the Sounders to do what they did tonight, looks like everyone won at home regardless of anything else.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
no away goals yet either

next week gonna be interesting

Toronto and Seattle are definitely going to make it through, Seattle especially, but LA and Montreal could still get knocked out. I wouldn't count out NYRB or Colorado at home.

Clydefrog

Man, we knocked the shit out of the Supporters' Shield winners. I'm saying the final is gonna be Toronto vs. Seattle.

my new best friend!

geHx7Sc.png

it could happen

Bracket challenge going pretty well for me. Need LA/NYRB to pull back wins at home, but feel pretty good about both their chances

EDIT: I mean COL/NYRB, but you guys knew what I meant

What a joke. So they agree that it should have been a red card meaning Villa would miss the next game but then decide not to suspend which means he plays the next game. HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!

Also, Giovinco not even in the finalists for MVP. Why are these things even decided before the playoffs are done?

Second and third place, I will gladly take it. It seems like this year was a little bit less competitive than last year, but in my defense I did pay more attention this year. The funny part is that every time I followed the advice from the Fantasy Boss, I did worse. What does the + sign and P in the H2H league mean? Also, do you have the results for last year?

Cystm

Do I get to keep my trophy from last year or do I have to pass it over to SuperMetro?

That trophy is a TCV exclusive one-shot. The Dove comes with it. MLSGAF simply requires this form to be completed below:

This agreement releases MLSGAF from all liability relating to injuries that may occur to the dove. By signing this agreement, I agree to hold MLSGAF entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.

I also acknowledge the risks involved in MLSGAF. These include but are not limited to sudden rage, brought on by PRO referees, Immediate surge of joy and an unexplained desire for Italian food while watching TFC, crippling depression when watching Chicago Fire, Sporting Kansas City, Philidelphia Union, and basically most of the Eastern Division, an unexplainable desire to grow facial hair, wear long sleeved plaid shirts, and questionably tight pants. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.

By signing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against MLSGAF for any reason. In return, I will receive the Dove. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.

Sign here, please: ___________________________

Top Bottom