• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Osorio

It's more of a stressful ride since I'm not a big fan of highway driving, especially through NJ's twists and turns. To combat this, I go with my Dad and have him drive. We get from where I live to RBA within a half hour. However, he's not as big a fan as I am so him getting a season ticket is next to nil. I'm going to try and talk him into one but I doubt it.

NJ transit isn't an option?

It's a feasible option since you're not bringing kids with you.

NJ transit isn't an option?

It's a feasible option since you're not bringing kids with you.

I'm in Staten Island so I'd have to go to NYC to pick up something to NJ. I'm thinking about it. Going wouldn't be a problem. Coming home might be.

We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll try some test runs by car to RBA and see if I can get over my fear.

Osorio

I'm in Staten Island so I'd have to go to NYC to pick up something to NJ. I'm thinking about it. Going wouldn't be a problem. Coming home might be.

We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll try some test runs by car to RBA and see if I can get over my fear.

Oof. Yeah that's something else. However, the ferry to the WTC PATH seems like it'd be fun. Getting drunk on the ferry is great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm admittedly on the opposite end of the field so it's sometimes hard to tell, but I have literally NO IDEA what that penalty call was.

Lol that was a fast response, though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm admittedly on the opposite end of the field so it's sometimes hard to tell, but I have literally NO IDEA what that penalty call was.

Lol that was a fast response, though.

It looks like it was for Saunders grabbing at the leg during that save.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreis just waited a little too long to put on a competent squad in that one, and there's really not much that can be done about that back end at this point. All they can really do is try to possess the ball as much as possible and hope your stars put 4 on the board.

Osorio

I don't think he's going to count on beating us. That defense is too full of holes for us not to score a bunch of times.

He could start Facey instead of Hernandez. Though Pirlo looked overwhelmed under pressure. If we hit him with dat high press we'll score goals.

0YaLL78.gif

I am going to miss Penedo. I don't know what is going on with this team? Donovan, Ishizaki, Sarvas, and now Penedo. It just seems like so many players are gone.

I remember when he made this save in one of the first games with the team, I fell in love with this guy. Penedo was the first goalie since Kevin Hartman that was actually good.

The LA Galaxy used to be in save hands. Now I am not so sure.

Back to the present, I just hope the LA Galaxy can start winning games on the road. I think its been over a year since they have won a game on the road.

Kevin Kinkead
‏@KevinKCBS3
I'll say this: if the Union pull off this scenario I'm hearing about, there will be a lot of ecstatic fans out there

Jonathan Tannenwald
‏@thegoalkeeper
I am told by people not connected to the Union that the name is Alejandro Bedoya. However, no one I've heard from sees it actually happening

lol not happening.

Man, if the Union even thinks they have a chance of pulling this off they must be high as kites! I guess cocaine really is a hell of a drug.

that would explain where our budget went. but ur gonna feel so silly when it happens! lolol we woulda totes got Bradley if Toronto hadn't been meanie butts.

in some other dimension there's gotta be a version of the Union that is well respect and would have no trouble landing players like him. *sigh*

Top Bottom