• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

xbhaskarx

From twitter...

Did we just establish, mathematically, that 1 Chris Rolfe shot = 25 normal shots?

#DCU become the first #MLS team in history to win a game with one shot. Not one shot on goal... One. Total. Shot.
CL7o8IGUsAAAa6y.jpg

xbhaskarx

Pfft, can't believe you aren't repping Quakes-Dynamo tonight. It'll be a scintillating exhibition of attacking soccer for the ages.

Quakes are terrible. Ugh.

I was boycotting Quakes-Dynamo because both teams are pretty unbearable to watch even when NOT playing on hot/humid Houston summer evenings.

Quakes MOTM was Kei Kamara, whose two goals against Colorado kept them out of the basement.

Alright I'm going to start paying attention to my fantasy team again now. Time for a late-season comeback. I didn't even have Giovinco on my team, which shows just how neglected my team was. I actually would have had a decent week if he was on my team.

I was boycotting Quakes-Dynamo because both teams are pretty unbearable to watch even when NOT playing on hot/humid Houston summer evenings.

Quakes MOTM was Kei Kamara, whose two goals against Colorado kept them out of the basement.
It was as bad as you imagined and you were correct to skip it.

The Quakes-Colorado Western Conference Dumpster Fire battle royale is next weekend, and thankfully I already sold my ticket to some poor soul that wanted to attend the game.

Osorio

Lineup is out: Robles, Perinelle, Miazga, Lawrence, Lade, McCarty, Felipe, Kljestan, Grella, Sam, BWP.

Bench: Reynish, Ouimette, Davis, Zizzo, SWP, Veron, Abang

So, quick question..is this MLS-GAF then, alongside a catch-all for American soccer?

Because I'm a Whitecaps fan and a Canadian, so I'm not quite sure if I should be here.

Cystm

They cut away real quick hahaha.

"Retirement home" portraits of Pirlo and Lamps below it.

These guys are going so hard. This shit is amazing.

Top Bottom