• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Yeah... Usually when I am home and don't have any plans ill put an MLS game on but this one... Eh. I am bored already thinking about it
Colorado is starting five center backs and the last four games between these teams have ended in a draw. The only reason I'm turning it on is because Godoy, a new signing, is starting after showing up on a plane today.

Azuran

Banned
This Quakes/Rapids game has to be one of the least attractive fixtures in MLS history. Watch it end up turning into a goalfest classic somehow.

Welp, two more Quakes players subbed off injured (Stewart & MPG), but the Quakes just scored on a Goodson header.

This Quakes/Rapids game has to be one of the least attractive fixtures in MLS history. Watch it end up turning into a goalfest classic somehow.
It's definitely one of the worst this season, but one of the least attractive in MLS history seems like a bit of a stretch.

Azuran

Banned
Welp, two more Quakes players subbed off injured (Stewart & MPG), but the Quakes just scored on a Goodson header.

It's definitely one of the worst this season, but one of the least attractive in MLS history seems like a bit of a stretch.

Just a little hyperbole so the soccer gods listen to me and end up turning it into a classic.

xbhaskarx

True Detective season 3
0ad499649c005203ab89342c4da6868d.jpg

Cystm

Lletget has been hustling all game, every game. Guy has been solid every game I have seen him in.

Bendik blows, we need stronger defense, and fouling Giovinco all game seems to work.

Next two are against Orlando and Montreal, so we may be able to bounce back alright.

Wonder if we will see Drogba for that one.

Damn, Portland.

Where/when do you usually grab tickets? I feel like you always get a better deal then me haha :p

José goal in 250th-ish minute!

Hahaha, maybe. I just find something on Stubhub within a week of the match. Generally in the supporters end, maybe 10-15 rows back behind the net. Winds up at $40 or so, sometimes more.

I'm looking at going with a small group potentially, so it might be tougher to find those seats close. Single seats you might be able to find something really sweet.

ZZMitch

Damn, Portland.

Hahaha, maybe. I just find something on Stubhub within a week of the match. Generally in the supporters end, maybe 10-15 rows back behind the net. Winds up at $40 or so, sometimes more.

I'm looking at going with a small group potentially, so it might be tougher to find those seats close. Single seats you might be able to find something really sweet.

Do more tix come up as the match gets closer? The only tickets I see around $40 are up in the 200 level at the moment

GRW810

Bendik blows, we need stronger defense, and fouling Giovinco all game seems to work.

Next two are against Orlando and Montreal, so we may be able to bounce back alright.
On behalf of the New York Red Bulls I'd like to apologise for the length of the grass, because it seemed to keep tripping up your delicate DP.

Do more tix come up as the match gets closer? The only tickets I see around $40 are up in the 200 level at the moment
Not sure, I'll probably wind up spending like $50 or so but normally I can get some good seats for cheap. Might also have to do with Kaka likely playing, he's a draw.

Top Bottom