• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Mory Dunz

#USMNT Starting XI for #USAvBRA (4-2-3-1): Guzan; Cameron, Orozco, Alvarado, Ream; Jones, Bedoya; Yedlin, Bradley ©, Zardes; Altidore

COayHjRWUAAgZIO.png

#USMNT Subs for #USAvBRA: Howard; Gonzalez, Spector, Garza; Morales, Diskerud, Williams, Corona; Morris, Johannsson, Wood

#USMNT defender John Brooks and forward Andrew Wooten will not dress tonight

John Brooks was not 100% for tonight’s #USAvBRA match and @J_Klinsmann did not want to risk him ahead of Oct. 10 match vs. Mexico

@J_Klinsmann liked what he saw from Andrew Wooten, but needed to reduce the roster for tonight’s #USAvBRA match.

Good starting lineup. I actually like it.

Besler and Brooks should be our CBs going forward imo, with Besler having his place a little more secure than Brooks. So if someone emerged Brooks would be the first to get dropped imo.

Mory Dunz

So I don't know much about the Brazil squad. They should be a decent challenge right?

It's not their best squad but still really good.
I'd say it's our....B+ or A- Squad. (Cause the CBs and no Johnson)

and their....B-? B?

EDIT:
Eff....kind of unlucky.
Bedoya was too weak though.

EDIT
Ream effed up too.

Mory Dunz

:lol we're looking really really disorganized today, even for us

I don't think we've looked that bad tbh.
At least compared to lately. Against CONCACAF team we had like no possesion. That was pathetic.

It's just that we got scored on.

The first 5-10 minutes were better than now though.

EDIT:
Okay...we're looking really bad now lol. These giveaways...

Mory Dunz

Cameron and Ream are not helping themselves...

On first touches, Zardes has actually had one the past few games.

EFF Altidore. Just take it and shoot.

xbhaskarx

Bedoya has 3 starts at center mid this year and hasn't played more than 45 minutes in any of them... so at least Klinsmann learns from his mistakes!

Top Bottom