• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

DominoKid

marcelo is trying to ball so hard lmao. yedlin never gonna be that good
x4poZTp.png

Mory Dunz

Eff...

Who would've predicted the CBs would have played well, and the problems lie elsewhere?

Yedlin's crosses have been good I must admit.

Mory Dunz

I didn't know Yedlin had the giveaway for the goal.

Still would blame Bedoya and Ream more...but Yedlin has a good amount of fault.

Lunar FC

Yes our defense is swiss cheese, but can fucking Guzan make one fucking save? No idea how he kept the starting spot after the Jamaica game.

Cystm

Yes our defense is swiss cheese, but can fucking Guzan make one fucking save? No idea how he kept the starting spot after the Jamaica game.

The whole team is playing bad. Fuck this formation and fuck these guys for playing so complacently.

Fake edit: That should have been another goal.

DominoKid

hey brazil is way fuckin better than us. this is what the people came to see. should've been 5 there tbh. we got another 20 mins of this smh.

Mory Dunz

Let's just stick with a effin back line
Please

Just do.
Johnson - Besler - Brooks - _____

Or something. I don't know who should be RB and I don't care. Just keep it. Maybe Cameron but he's brash...

Mory Dunz

I feel sorry for Morris.

He wants to challenge for a starting spot, but he's getting subbed into this mess. I don't think he's made a mistake though (unlike Wood).

EDIT:
Bradley's been a 3

Mory Dunz

Stupid Johannson there.

Play Morris or get faster.

The former sounds a bit more feasible doesn't it?

EDIT:
I'll stop posting sorry. This place is dead lol

Cystm

Kevin Bacon looked like he was running in quicksand there.

Just completely outclassed. Whole team. Dempsey is our only stand out attacker. Our Backline is a joke and our midfield cannot push forward.

Fake edit, again: Mix. Icing on the cake.

Mory Dunz

Close by Morris.

We might have one of the slowest strike force in the world. If not the slowest

I'm....not sure I'm exaggerating. Morris brings up the average, but think about it.

EDIT:
WOOOD you idiot. And Alvarado

Dartastic

Trash game. Absolute trash. Defense was anemic. Brazil played us off the field. Why aren't we at least TRYING Benny again? We couldn't keep possession either. At least we got a pretty sweet goal at the end though.

Mory Dunz

So....who helped their case this game?

I guess...
Yedlin,
Zardes (by not making a mistake I guess and getting subbed before it got bad.),
and Morris (again by not making a mistake while his competition in Wood and Johnasson looked like the college players)

the one positive is that mexico is gonna get the pipe as well.

Eh, they might, might not. Friendlies and all.
If it was a competitive game though...

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Holy crap that was varsity against freshman - completely outclassed in every way possible.

Having Wood out there might be worse than playing with 10 men.

Mory Dunz

Holy crap that was varsity against freshman - completely outclassed in every way possible.

Having Wood out there might be worse than playing with 10 men.
He's always been bad though is the thing.

The goal against netherlands was from good play beforehand (including Morris. or was it Yedlin who go the assist).
The goal against Germany was definitely excellent.

But the cons are too numerous to count

Top Bottom