• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Cystm

Glad I captained Giovinco this week. So many points. Still have Sam and Young Matt Miazga to go..

Yeah, 38 points. Insane.

I went with Rivero over Oba and missed out there.

Kei Kamara and Ethan Finlay came through again. Columbus is rolling through the competition thanks to those two.

RSL thrashing LA it's huge for everyone in the west.

So I went back through the highlights of yesterday's TFC match, and found me again, during Colorado's goal.

https://j.gifs.com/vModRL.gif

I'm right at the end, on the right side of the video, throwing my arms in the air like "hey, what can you do." My girlfriend is next to me, gasping with her hands at her mouth.

I'm converting her, guys. She's all about dat Seba.

The weather during the TFC game was fucking insane! I'm surprised any fans stayed through that!

Oh I spent most of the 2nd half staying dry/drying off in the concourse, no chance I was standing around in it. When it stopped raining I went back to watch the last few minutes. Most of us were watching the video board through the hallways, though.

GRW810

Dallas, LA and Vancouver all losing this weekend is huge for the Red Bulls' chances of lifting the shield. Need those three points in Portland tonight.

No Dax so I'm thinking drop Sacha deeper and start Veron.

Dartastic

Dallas, LA and Vancouver all losing this weekend is huge for the Red Bulls' chances of lifting the shield. Need those three points in Portland tonight.

No Dax so I'm thinking drop Sacha deeper and start Veron.
No. You aren't winning today. No.

Sitting behind goal in TA as usual.

cxX09cy.jpg

Can't believe Portland is going to roll over and die like this. RSL seemed like they wanted to get in to the playoffs. Why not the Timbers? Oh let me guess, it was the refs again.

Dartastic

Two minutes until the end of the game. Got it. Gonna go home and drink myself into oblivion so I can hopefully recover before work tomorrow.

Dartastic

Red Bulls with goal and save of the week easy
Definitely goal. Haven't seen the other potential saves. Regardless. Goddamnit. Normally not a "boo coaching" kinda guy but I'm starting to feel that way... There were a lot of points I felt that we mismanaged that game.

Cystm

It's not just Yallop. The current ownership group is not about winning, but rather sees the club as a capital investment, with just enough support from fans of the club to be a source of sustainable income. Nothing more.

He has turned this club into Chivas USA.

Chicago Fire Soccer Club Names Former MLS Executive Nelson Rodríguez General Manager

During his tenure with MLS and SUM, Rodríguez held a variety of posts including serving as President of Chivas USA

KingGondo

Banned
USL Update:

OKC Energy clinched a first-round bye after the weekend results. A draw in the final match between Orange County and Sacramento will clinch the #1 seed.

Regardless of the playoff results it has been a successful season in Oklahoma City. The future is bright and fan support is really growing. Got my playoff tickets and it should be a blast.

Met with a ticket rep at the TFC match Saturday, and just today I got the email I signed up to get for 2016 season ticket deposits.

I'm going to plunk down for two seats next year, and it'll be my first time being a season ticket holder for anything ever. Even the 7 TFC matches I've been to this year have all been buys from Stubhub. Guys, I'm excited.

ZZMitch

Met with a ticket rep at the TFC match Saturday, and just today I got the email I signed up to get for 2016 season ticket deposits.

I'm going to plunk down for two seats next year, and it'll be my first time being a season ticket holder for anything ever. Even the 7 TFC matches I've been to this year have all been buys from Stubhub. Guys, I'm excited.

Nice man! Congrats. If you ever need to fill a set send me a message haha :p

Meier

Well. Yedlin had a fantastic play to burn by Kolarov and then sent in an absolute beauty of a cross that nearly resulted in a headed goal. City went down and scored seconds later after KDB ran past Yedlin and received a 1-2. All of the sudden, it's now 4-0 after Sterling caused an OG and then scored. Deandre's side is getting wrecked, but City are just completely rampant right now. First goal came via a penalty due to a foul from the other fullback.

Meier

Should have been 5 after an over the top ball but Aguero for some reason didn't shoot after rounding the keeper. Very strange. Yedlin was able to catch up to him and knock it away from behind.

Top Bottom