• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Bizarre bunch of headers between Gilberto and Accam results in that equalizer. Gimme a draw!

Lololol, Ciman with the red (2nd yellow). Still won, though, sadly.

So that brings Montreal one point below us with a game in hand. We need points.

So glad I subbed Ciman in to my team. Entertaining match but got out of hand in the second half. Accam miss was worth the price of admission. Switching to Sounders v. Caps CCL

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Drogba has made such a huge... influence on Montreal. The atmosphere since he has joined is nice to see.

This headlock Combined with Ciman's attempt at being the keeper (before catching a red later in the match) was shameful.

Montreal definitely feels a lot difference since he joined up with them, I feel like this Montreal could have given America a better run for their money. There's just something about them that gives off that vibe, like Drogba is what they've been missing.

imBask

Banned
Montreal definitely feels a lot difference since he joined up with them, I feel like this Montreal could have given America a better run for their money. There's just something about them that gives off that vibe, like Drogba is what they've been missing.

Drogba is a genius. Not only is he incredibly on the field, he's also super smart about interacting with the fans. He ALWAYS salute the ultras, and a couple other sections during the warmup, it's the little things really.

Last night after getting mad at Larentowicz he turned to section 131-132 and told us pretty firmly to make some noise, he was fairly pissed at that point and wanted our support

Meier

Fuck's sake. I spent points to bring in Ciman since Montreal has so man double weeks left. Added Piatti a few weeks ago and this fucker refuses to play two games in a week. Cursed this year in fantasy.

yeah i saw that. still want it to happen.

9ghkkuh.gif

Dartastic

Yeah. No way i'm going to watch the USA game in the theaters. I can just go to my local bar and watch it and get drunk. Or I'll watch at home. My TV is big enough. I'm probably going to go to the bar tho.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So it looks like the Fire are looking at a new coach, and he promises to be entertaining at the very least.

Report: Chicago Fire eyeing former Mexico national team head coach Miguel Herrera to fill vacancy

The Chicago Fire might seek to make a splash with their next head coach.

Mexican journalist Fernando Schwartz reported Thursday that the Fire and new general manager Nelson Rodriguez, who took over when the club parted ways with head coach and director of soccer Frank Yallop last week, are eyeing former Mexican national team manager Miguel “Piojo” Herrera.

Herrera first helmed El Tri in 2013, leading them to the knockout stages of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, but was fired despite Mexico's victory in this summer’s CONCACAF Gold Cup tournament, following an altercation with a journalist at the Philadelphia airport.

Hanging outside BMO Field and I just saw a guy walk by in full Fire gear, scarf and all. I always like seeing some travelling supporters.

Top Bottom