• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

GRW810

3-0 please Red Bulls. The team owes it to themselves more than anyone to do a job tonight. I think Crew will advance though, and they'll deserve it if that's the case. But I have the kind of hope only a Red Bulls fan can have that magic will happen.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
3-0 please Red Bulls. The team owes it to themselves more than anyone to do a job tonight. I think Crew will advance though, and they'll deserve it if that's the case. But I have the kind of hope only a Red Bulls fan can have that magic will happen.

If there was ever a time for BWP to get his first hattrick of the season...

Dartastic

Holy shit. This is a conference final and the stadium looks that empty? How many people stayed home because of the rain? That's sad.

Dartastic

that save though
Fucking ridiculous. I thought it was offsides also, but that was still ridiculous. Feeling okay at the half. They need two and they haven't had a ton of good chances. At the end of that half we started to look a little anxious though. Hope we can get back out on a better foot.

Dartastic

This is our first trophy guys. And what a trophy it is. FIRST CASCADIA TEAM IN A FINAL. ONWARD TO THE CUP!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Top Bottom