• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

SPI predictions:

kj5f710.jpg

So, I have a couple of weekend trips coming up in the coming weeks. Because I'll be on a train next Sunday, I can't watch the second leg of the conference final.

I was going to be on a train during MLS Cup, too, so I definitely booked the Monday off work, so I can travel that day instead of Sunday.

No way I'm just missing the final.

This is getting me nervous, I feel like we're too favored to win. I'm afraid something will go horribly wrong.

Agreed. It sounds too good to be true.

Also, local news brought up the Red Bulls/Crew match and had a quick interview with Dax BEFORE a preview of the Jets game this weekend. Progress!

Dartastic

I think tomorrow I'm gonna make an official thread in the off topic section if you guys are cool with it. It's the conference finals. It's a big deal. Do you think that we should have one?

Dartastic

Timbers all the way man. Not gonna lie I haven't gotten into MLS...yet. But I lived in Portland for about 8-9 years and love that city. Big Trailblazer fan too. So naturally I support the Timber Army :)
Hope you're watching today. It's gonna be a hell of a game.

Side note, the only game I didn't watch live was the 4-1 loss to Dallas earlier in the year. So by sports juju purposes, obviously that loss is my fault. Good thing I'm gonna be at this game today. :p

B.O.O.M

Hope you're watching today. It's gonna be a hell of a game.

Side note, the only game I didn't watch live was the 4-1 loss to Dallas earlier in the year. So by sports juju purposes, obviously that loss is my fault. Good thing I'm gonna be at this game today. :p

I'm absolutely watching :D Should be fun

Dartastic

You already won the supporters shield RBNY fans. Dont feel too bad.

Root for us. We haven't won anything ever and it would be great to have us be the first Cascadian team to win the cup.

That was a great game! Now I have to root for Portland, since I have tickets to the MLS Cup game in Columbus should the Crew and Timbers advance.

B.O.O.M

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Top Bottom