• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That fucking post

No matter who the coach is, no matter what players are on the field, it's always going to be #thatssometro at the end isn't it?

ZZMitch

Wow the ending of that game was insane! Glad I was able to catch the second half life. Missed the PortlandvsDallas game because I got sweet seats (3 rows from courtside) to Raptors game so I couldn't say no. Will have to watch it later though.

Dartastic

Ima end this and just say you should call me Dart instead of dar... But for real if you want some good timbers posts to go in the OP... Hit me up. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD

Time to watch the replay of us versus Columbus. It's gonna be a hard game. I believe in us.

MetroGAF, it'll be okay. I'm a STH next year and the team is 4-0 whenever I've been in attendance.

Undefeated Supporters' Shield and MLS Cup Champions in 2016! Yay!

Mully

Well the good thing is Ali Curtis decided not to fire Marsch for the moment. We still might get a January surprise.

Dartastic

Portland could've been hosts if Columbus didn't blow out DC on Decision Day.
;-;

Man. That sucks. Also, in my now sober state in the morning, I realized how close we came to losing that series. Borchers came up clutch twice at the death in both legs of the series; first with that massive 3rd goal and also with that INSANE block. If it wasn't for Borchers, that would have tied it up for Dallas and we would have been in a baaaaaaaaad place.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Well then.

I need all of MetroGAF to post to make sure they're okay.

*shrugs*

Man, I went through the other 4 stages of grief pretty quickly. I did the first 3 in the minute after the final whistle blew. Crouched down by my seat in the South Ward, turned away from the field in shock, and then proceeded to punch my seat. I got up and just told myself and my buddy behind me "Of course it ends that way. Couldn't be any other way."

Well the good thing is Ali Curtis decided not to fire Marsch for the moment. We still might get a January surprise.

Just watch, he's gonna fire Marsch and bring back Petke with no warning at all.

RedBullOut's response if that were to ever happen:

0S7RqEV.gif

I consider this a successful season. There are people on Facebook calling this season a failure and it's taking every fiber in my being to not verbally tear them asunder. Hopefully we learn from this and break through that ECF ceiling next year.

Rose City till 12/6/2015 @ 7pm.

;-;

Man. That sucks. Also, in my now sober state in the morning, I realized how close we came to losing that series. Borchers came up clutch twice at the death in both legs of the series; first with that massive 3rd goal and also with that INSANE block. If it wasn't for Borchers, that would have tied it up for Dallas and we would have been in a baaaaaaaaad place.

The difference in GD was 3 goals.

Top Bottom