• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Imagine if they just kept it at 1-0 in Columbus and didn't ball watch their second goal? Anything could've happened in extras.

Oh well. Still a fantastic season but all the what if scenarios still make me sad. :'(

Imagine if our offense didn't shit the bed for the series and scored an away goal? Hell, imagine if they decided to up the urgency at any point before the 91st minute of the 2nd leg.

Well fuck. Hopefully they'll renegotiate a few of those.

I hope we re-sign Perrinelle & SWP (Maybe Wallace & Reynish?) for the Senior squad. Sign Stolz, Sanchez, and Obekop to RB2.

I expect this too, but I still expect some fuckery here. It wouldn't be the offseason if we didn't do something that made no sense.

I wouldn't go as far as to call not re-signing any of these players (With the exception of maybe the two I want them to re-sign.) fuckery. These are mostly fringe players with Miller and Richards (I'll remember the good times rather than the bad, looking especially at you Miller.) being the only 2 that I have no qualms of letting go.

GRW810

I think most will be back under new contracts. SWP will likely be back. Same goes for Perinelle, Stolz, Sanchez, and Wallace.
What makes you think it's 'likely' they'll be back. Apart from Perrinelle, what I'm hearing is they're all surplus to requirements.

Cystm

pBAETJ9.jpg

Pauno officially in.

shoplifter

Apparently I'm internet famous now. I don't mind losing a game, I just wish it hadn't been marred by such terrible officiating all around.

That AR should be Reffing Sunday leagues.

edit: as far as the bottle throwing, not cool, but I'm not sure what they expected when they came over en masse after *that* specific run of events.

Dartastic

Feels good man. :)

Seriously, after the double post PK shootout this just kinda felt like destiny.

It's just too bad that they're not going to have the gorgeous 3rd kits with stars above them available next year. Hopefully the new 2nd kit will be dope.

Top Bottom