• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Doug MacIntyre said:
Can confirm that new #usmnt jerseys — and a new U.S. Soccer crest — will be unveiled before March World Cup qualifiers.

Copa America draw starts up in a bit. TV coverage on Univision and FS2

Cystm

Fantasy Codes:

Update: 8937-1554 For Classic found the code for the first league most of us are auto joined into this season. Newcomers join this.

2825-906 For Head to Head

Throwing this in the OP as well.

Cystm

So do we need to select our team before we can join these? Or am I just missing something. I don't want to pick my team until the last possible moment heh

Yeah, you do have make the team first. It's weird. You get free unlimited xfers until March 6th at least.

I've already made a ton of changes.

Holy shit, a new US Soccer crest is coming? Finally.
This is the rumored switch from last year:

zcbfASP.jpg

It's better! Should've gone with the Centennial crest, though.

VbmAWTA.png

TFC released the kickoff times of all their 2016 games, and almost every single one is an evening game. Super yuck, since I live out of town and have to commute in to see games.

Last year was almost all afternoon games.

That's rough. Red Bulls have only four early games, including the home opener. Two mid-day/early evening. The rest (11) are evening games.

Got my Red Membership package a few days ago. It's pretty sweet. If you got season tickets early, you also got an adidas jacket. We can pick those up next week during a meet and greet. Signed up for the one to meet Dax and Baah. Super excited.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Queretaro is going to destroy us tonight. I'd be surprised if we manage to lose by less than 2 goals. I'm not very confident with DC United's roster going into the new season.

That's rough. Red Bulls have only four early games, including the home opener. Two mid-day/early evening. The rest (11) are evening games.

Got my Red Membership package a few days ago. It's pretty sweet. If you got season tickets early, you also got an adidas jacket. We can pick those up next week during a meet and greet. Signed up for the one to meet Dax and Baah. Super excited.

Oh nice. That'll be awesome.

I won't get my season tickets and such until probably April, since we don't have a home match until May.

Oh nice. That'll be awesome.

I won't get my season tickets and such until probably April, since we don't have a home match until May.

Do you actually get physical tickets or a card? I got a personalized card with the tickets loaded on it. It's pretty neat. You could also use it like a debit card throughout RBA.

Do you actually get physical tickets or a card? I got a personalized card with the tickets loaded on it. It's pretty neat. You could also use it like a debit card throughout RBA.

Not sure, this is my first year with season tickets. To my knowledge it's physical tickets, with a card for club shop discounts.

Minor detail, but I'm glad they replaced one of the MLS patches on the arms of the Seattle shirt with a Champions League patch. The way they've crudely pasted them on the in past has looked tacky.

Cystm

Just to make sure, I found the old league code in a previous post for newcomers and updated my previous post.

I put this in the OP as well:

MLS Fantasy: http://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/

Make your team, it's super easy. Afterwards, join the NeoGAF leagues with these codes:

8937-1554 For Classic league.

Really doesn't matter if you are good or not, just have fun.

Though, you might want to get serious once you see what is at stake!
KdjZJ0J.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just to make sure, I found the old league code in a previous post for newcomers and updated my previous post.

I put this in the OP as well:

MLS Fantasy: http://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/

Make your team, it's super easy. Afterwards, join the NeoGAF leagues with these codes:

8937-1554 For Classic league.

Really doesn't matter if you are good or not, just have fun.

Though, you might want to get serious once you see what is at stake!
KdjZJ0J.gif

I can only figure out how to join the head-to-head league. :lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You're auto joined into the previous classic league already.

The classic code is for newcomers and the head to head league is in there because there wasn't one before.

I just noticed as I was setting my squad up for the first week :lol

I'm pissed they moved Gio into a forward spot, it's really going to limit the amount of points everyone can get.

Also, show of hands, who hasn't picked Drogba?

Top Bottom