• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
pac man is still up guys

1zX94OG.gif

Frogstep

Well, off to bed with me then. Hope these orders show up on my TRU account when I check in the morning. 5mins, more like 5-10hrs.

Please Amazon don't open up orders so goddamn early. :(

CorvoSol

How did you even catch them before they sold out?

There was such a small time frame that it was near impossible.

I got lucky and all my info seemed to be in place anyway.

Actually, check a different email or yours. My toys r us email and my paypal email are different and it arrived at my different one, so take a look.

Checking all e-mails but I dunno that I'm gonna hold my breath.

NeOak

Brian★;158680834 said:
Don't be too discouraged, just go to your local Toys R Us to preorder. Little faggot of a scalper, he can't go to a store, he's canadian.
lmao

Care to explain a bit please?

bro, were you at the gamestop line? i wasted my whole lunch break there and didn't manage to get anything. i'd pay the few extra bucks. i just dont know how to import lol

I plead the 5th.

Samaritan

Do you guys think these Amazon.de yarn Yoshi prices are indicative of how much they'll cost over here?? Are we looking at an Amiibo that will cost around $20??

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Lucinia so hard to get? i want my fukkin hentai waifu shit

I'm going to be frowned upon for this joke

Brian★;158680834 said:
Don't be too discouraged, just go to your local Toys R Us to preorder. Little faggot of a scalper, he can't go to a store, he's canadian.
lmao

Stop trying to get banned guys >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom