• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

For those of you who were able to pick up some in person at GameStop yesterday are your orders showing up on the website? Mine still aren't.... I got my confirmation emails but when I try to view those orders I get

"Sorry, but no orders were found based on the information given."

Mine show up when I go to 'Guest / In-Store Orders' and enter my email and order number.

Gah! That was probably really smart doing two separate orders. Should've thought of that. I think it's funny how none of us are scalpers but we're resorting to scalper-esque tactics just to be sure we get the stupid things because of how unsure everything is! It's insane.

It took me a while to remember I have a friend who is also collecting these. :p

Samaritan

Still nothing showing under Track your Order. Funny how it says just 5 minutes, looking like it's going to be 10 times that at least :p

As long as you got a confirmation email, I wouldn't be too worried about the tracking not working yet. It took quite awhile for my tracking info to show up when I ordered Lucario. I'm sure something similar is going on right now.

zulux21

just checked my bank account and it says pending charge, i'm assuming they'll charge on the spot

pending doesn't mean much, almost every place will do a test charge to make sure the card is legit. at one point I had like $600 in pending best buy orders and they don't charge until they ship lol.

So I almost have this whole wave covered. Just missing Jigglypuff. Hopefully she becomes available again, or I have the same luck as I did Rosalina. (Just walked in and bought her release day.)

Also, is the Yoshi WW amiibo coming out soon? I forgot what the Direct said.

Durock

Greninja is up on Toys R Us, but won't allow checkout at the moment. Using the mobile app.

EDIT: Currently says Ship-to-Home not available.

Okay, first we gotta make sure we don't get an funny cancellations or anything, but from there I have no problem helping a fellow gaffer out. ;o

Cool Beans I will send you a PM and hit you up closer to launch, and if Toys R Us does the in store preorder cards they usually do then I will let you know if I am able to grab one of those so you can help someone else out

Flowmoney

Let's predict the later retailer exclusives.

Duck Hunt Dog / Pet co./Pet Smart

Game and Watch / Retro gaming store

Mewtwo / Toysrus

Lucas / Disneyland
Gamestop

Zalman

Am I the only one that feels offended at Pac-Man still being up? Pac-Man deserves to be more popular, lol.
Well, technically, the reason why he's still up could be that he's a popular character. I imagine Nintendo produced a lot of him.

zulux21

what are the odds of wario being common?

good odds of either him or pac man being the most common of the wave, but I don't really see either having long term shelf life so I would lean towards uncommon a bit more than common, but he shouldn't be impossible to get for near retail price.

Samaritan

what are the odds of wario being common?

It's really hard to know this early on, but judging from the fact that Wario was the only Wave 4 Amiibo GameStop felt confident enough to offer in-store pre-orders for, I'd say he's probably going to be the most printed, or at least well represented.

Armaly

i feel bad for all the people waiting for the toys r us pre orders :( they're all gone

Those poor souls that said they'd take a nap and wake up before 7.

QZUeNk0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom