• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashler

Splatoon Amiibo's up on amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00VK5OJ9M/
91BmTEjpbxL._SL1500_.jpg
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00VK5O6YU/

NeOak

Man, EU is getting fucked with the Squid amiibo only in the CE.

We are getting fu... oh wait, we have the bundle.

DAMNIT JAPAN, WHY YOU GET A SEPARATE SQUID AMIIBO?

Gameboy415

Orange Yoshi exclusively at
Phar-morlogo.PNG

*with prescription refill

Black Yoshi exclusively at
225px-VenturePNG.png

*Limit 1 per State

White Yoshi exclusively at
200px-White_Castle_logo.svg.png

*randomly inserted in one Crave Crate every day for one week only

Bluth54

Why is Pac-Man not rare? This was the only one in Wave 4 I saw that specifically stated from Nintendo that he will be a one and done amiibo because of licensing.

Megaman and Sonic weren't that rare either. I'm sure that Sega/Namco/Capcom got paid a licensing fee for their use and possibly get a cut of their sales, so it's probably in Nintendo's best interest to sell a lot of them to help cover the extra licensing costs.

Samaritan

Orange Yoshi exclusively at
Phar-morlogo.PNG

*with prescription refill

Black Yoshi exclusively at
225px-VenturePNG.png

*Limit 1 per State

White Yoshi exclusively at
200px-White_Castle_logo.svg.png

*randomly inserted in one Crave Crate every day for one week only

Pink Yoshi exclusive to T-Mobile*
1000px-T-Mobile_logo.svg.png

*with qualifying two-year contract

Insaniac

welp i gotta sleep.

Stay up late for pre order

Sleep in and miss other pre orders

such is amiibo

Jesus take the wheel, gnight all

DryvBy

That is speculation from the author.

You do know that BANDAI NAMCO developed Smash 4, right?

Right, but that doesn't mean they're doing anything with the amiibos, right? And I just gave this as an example. I was certain I read this other places as well unless it's all the same speculation and I completely misquoted Nintendo like a baboon.

I could be wrong. My brain has turned into mush since working a 4am shift for a year, and I'm not a morning person at all.

Parham

Banned
I'm looking forward to the day Nintendo and McDonald's start packing in Amiibos with kids meals. If today is any indication, the ensuing clusterfuck will be a sight to behold.

Christopher

somoene please grab a JigglyPuff for me I secured a Greninja and I KINDA don't want him but do...I'll trade for Puff.

giphy.gif

I've helped MANY of you out here please don't forget!

I'm afraid to admire all that cuteness that yarn yoshi's and ink kids have. Just want to get my son his Marth, Lucina and Robin that he wants. We never intended to get all the Amiibos we got. Lol... all I can see and hear now when I look at them is $$$ and cha ching cha ching.

NeOak

I'm afraid to admire all that cuteness that yarn yoshi's and ink kids have. Just want to get my son his Marth, Lucina and Robin that he wants. We never intended to get all the Amiibos we got. Lol... all I can see and hear now when I look at them is $$$ and cha ching cha ching.

open_letter_to_Nintendo_fans_amiibo_it_prints_money-660x330.png

Knew I shouldn't have trusted that polygon site or whoever said 7-9 am est

I usually sleep around 2-3 am too but slept early due to waking up early for toys r us

Amiiboception

I'm only awake at 5 am to pee haha

Knew I shouldn't have trusted that polygon site or whoever said 7-9 am est

I usually sleep around 2-3 am too but slept early due to waking up early for toys r us

Amiiboception

Would sweat it too much. I "bought" Robin and Lucina right when they went up and I still haven't gotten a conformation. A lot of people are apparently having the same problem.

Rootbeer

Banned
missed another exclusive... polygon lied, said 4am. my alerts failed me, i was sleeping too hard i guess. woke up about 90 mins after it sold out.

way past the beaten wife phase, it's like normal life to me now

Samaritan

Just received a second email from Toys'R'Us regarding my pre-order. It's a different email from the initial "Order Acknowledgement" email too, so looks like I'm good to go even though my Toys'R'Us account on the site still doesn't have any tracking information.

Anime

Neo Member
missed another exclusive... polygon lied, said 4am. my alerts failed me, i was sleeping too hard i guess. woke up about 90 mins after it sold out.

way past the beaten wife phase, it's like normal life to me now

If its true then in store pre orders might be happening today, if you can get a pre order card implying you have a lical Toysrus you may be in luck i know im going to try.

After wat TRU did last time i am extremely wary of how they are going to handle thier online orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom