• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Got them all between Best Buy, Gamestop and TRU.

Target and Amazon are still left.

WHY U DO THIS

So, did pre-orders ever go up at bestbuy or is amazon our only hope now?

HAHAHAHA

BB was the first to go up.

This is currently my mentality, I don't know how I'm gonna keep myself awake.

IV of 100% Caffeine

You're talking about the GameCube-GBA connectivity game, right? I actually own that and have played it. It was all right.

Your friends suck then.

Are you fucking kidding me? TRU preorders already came and went???!?!!

I just woke up to be ready for them going up in a few hours just to be sure.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FUUUUUUU

Samaritan

I'm thinking that the Yarn Yoshis might melt the internet.

Is there any timetable for that pre-order?

I want to say Europe is getting Wooly World and the Amiibo in late June? June 23rd I want to say? I wouldn't be surprised if NOA delays Yoshi to coincide with the two Smash Amiibos that're out in July.

Velcro Fly

I would have been shut out today hardcore if I actually had to work this week.

I've been saying for a while it could happen and I'm so glad this happened on my spring break.

The ones this summer I'll be able to preorder hopefully but beyond that I'm screwed.

Are you fucking kidding me? TRU preorders already came and went???!?!!

I just woke up to be ready for them going up in a few hours just to be sure.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FUUUUUUU

I am fully prepared to see this post a hundred more times from East Coast GAF waking up over the next few hours

Those poor souls that said they'd take a nap and wake up before 7.

I can imagine them waking up at 6:45...

resized_obi-wan-the-chosen-one-meme-generator-you-were-the-chosen-one-i-trusted-you-4d4e12.jpg

Anime

Neo Member
Well i guess im gonna have to travel today, i plan on going instorevat Toysrus to see if an instore preorder is possible.

Samaritan

Does Walmart.com usually do online pre orders, or am I going to have to go into an actual Walmart on May 29th?

So far they've been doing online pre-orders for all the waves, and have actually been pretty good as far as I could tell. Got my Mega Man and Ike from them. Shipped fast, packed well, no drama.

Flowmoney

Why is game content locked behind these toys?

The Fire Emblem cast has three games outside of smash to be used in.People are gonna want them after seeing some direct a day ago.But they have to come in niche quantity with the most usefulness.

Durock

Oh wait.... Toys R Us came and went already? I'll never believe another word Polygon says. Was prepared for 7am. Missed Greninja then, even though it's showing on the mobile app and won't allow checkout.

Should I even go to sleep? The reason I ended up checking this thread was because I woke up by chance. And then I thought there was a possibility of Amazon going up.

crimnos

Why is game content locked behind these toys?

The Fire Emblem cast has three games outside of smash to be used in.People are gonna want them after seeing some direct a day ago.But they have to come in niche quantity with the most usefulness.

Something about cards being released for this functionality down the road, which to me is a really piss poor excuse. The game is out now, not "down the road", and the functionality was advertised for these figures in advance. But no let's allocate ten to each retailer and put them up at 3 in the morning, this is good business sense because reasons.

Hmmm, yeah thread title checks out.

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Way to go, Nintendo.
You've made me and hundreds of other fans literally TERRIFIED to go to sleep, and Fatal Frame was only just announced.
THAT is some nice work.

Velcro Fly

Might stay up until the early morning to see if anything else happens. Just have a feeling we might not be done tonight yet with things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom