• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

Yarn Yoshi is like 20 EUR with VAT included. If you're in the US trying to buy (at least the pink one since that's the only one being shipped) then it's like $16 EUR.

My son asked for Marth amiibo is how I got into this nightmare. On 21 Nov, thought I could walk into a store and buy it. Not a single store around me had any in stock. Now 12 amiibos later, I got smart about these things and went to Gamestop to preorder, and they sold out of Lucina and Robin. Just tried TRU and internet acts up, had them in my cart and tried to order. After 45 mins trying, internet picks up speed and they sold out. I have complained to Nintendo and hope many other people do as well. This is really getting old. This Wave and the following ones will be pure hell to try and get. Uggh :(

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Amiibo Thread 8 | If you weren't up at 1 AM, you didn't get Thread 7

DryvBy

Why is Pac-Man not rare? This was the only one in Wave 4 I saw that specifically stated from Nintendo that he will be a one and done amiibo because of licensing.

Also, I bought 2 Greninja so I can secure a Ness for myself. Screw you, scalpers!

My son asked for Marth amiibo is how I got into this nightmare. On 21 Nov, thought I could walk into a store and buy it. Not a single store around me had any in stock. Now 12 amiibos later, I got smart about these things and went to Gamestop to preorder, and they sold out of Lucina and Robin. Just tried TRU and internet acts up, had them in my cart and tried to order. After 45 mins trying, internet picks up speed and they sold out. I have complained to Nintendo and hope many other people do as well. This is really getting old. This Wave and the following ones will be pure hell to try and get. Uggh :(

SO agree, but sadly, they'll never listen to us. We've pleaded already and they still sell out so quickly. Even when Lucina and Robin are characters for Steam.

Hell, when Marth returns I expect him to sell out in minutes again.

genbatzu

up on amazon(.de)

amiibos 19,99€

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00VK5P2XO/

91k4W8VMBJL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00VK5OXLG/

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00VK5ONNY/

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00VK5OSUM/

Wait. Yarn Yoshi is June in Europe? I just assumed the game wasn't ready yet so it wasn't out until Fall. What the hell, Nintendo?!

My Toys R Us told me they'll have the preorder cards out first thing in the morning today and that they'd have plenty for the usual crew of 20 or so people who show up for amiibo every time there's s new release. I didn't miss it because of the online sales, right? Online and in-store are separate?

I didn't have an account with Toys R Us, so does that mean I don't get the amiibo I bought? It's been over an hour now and I still haven't gotten my e-mail.

Dad

Everyone's panicking over the new preorders and I'm still just sitting here waiting on my indefinitely delayed Gamestop Ike :(

Neo Dark

Don't make me quote your avatar again ;o
Not sure avatar Quoting me would make much sense though.

And those yarn yoshi ones look real nice. Do they not have a stand? Are the souls nfc chips placed right inside them instead of a stand? (on phone... Too lazy to check back on yesterday's direct video)

Not sure avatar Quoting me would make much sense though.

And those yarn yoshi ones look real nice. Do they not have a stand? Are the souls nfc chips placed right inside them instead of a stand? (on phone... Too lazy to check back on yesterday's direct video)

Except it would :p

Anyway, I think it's time for bed. I got the characters I needed, hope everyone else has luck later!

SO agree, but sadly, they'll never listen to us. We've pleaded already and they still sell out so quickly. Even when Lucina and Robin are characters for Steam.

Hell, when Marth returns I expect him to sell out in minutes again.

I first complained about the Hyrule Warrior bundle NOE and Japan got. The response I got was, "I'm sorry" yada yada and they would pass on to appriopate people. Then went on to say, "have you heard the all the good things people are saying about Nintendo." LOL

-Horizon-

If you're trying to butter me up, try another line. You already used that one two months ago =p

I'll join you. Well as soon as I defeat Rosalina and return your soul to your body. Err you know what. I love her too much. Can't do it. You'll need someone else to save you.
;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom