• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoof

The fuck... My Paypal took forever to do the payment and when I went to start over they sold out. Just my luck.

Koppai

Ordered Splatoon with it and I have GCU

Splatoon $48.53 + Splatoon amiibo $28.31

$76.84

- $5 Certificate
- $20 Paypal

FINAL TOTAL $56.84

Weeee! :)

Exile20

Oh boy, now to wait for all the incoming post about falling alseep, taking a shit, cooking, picking thier nose, etc while the Splatoon Amiibos were up for preorder.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I missed the 3-pack and all I wanted was the squid:/ Not sure if I want the boy and girl individually.

zulux21

personally I would just get a psn, xbox live or eshop card if you are planning to spend money on there later as best buy allows them to count towards free shipping.

since I didn't want to waste time though (since I had a code to put in) I just did the 3 pack and an extra girl.

best buy mailed me a random $10 off an order thing yesterday thus after GCU the 3 pack plus extra girl was only $30.50 for me :p

I got off of work at noon for Easter and I could be playing Gurumin or doing my weekend chores early but I'm deathly afraid I'll miss out on Amazon.

The thirst for Robin is truth.

Especially since I could have had him yesterday but decided to be not a douche.

rjinaz

Dude Salva, what's with you setting off the LINE alerts? Shakes fists.

Then again I was woken up at midnight just because somebody entered the room so guess it's not a big deal.

Frogstep

Got another email from TRU, after already getting the order acknowledgement email. My order is also showing up on my TRU account now so I guess I can rest easy, hopefully.

Now to track down Lucina and Robin. How fun is this, right guys?

Geedorah

Dude Salva, what's with you setting off the LINE alerts? Shakes fists.

Then again I was woken up at midnight just because somebody entered the room so guess it's not a big deal.

Yea seriously, if LINE'rs could please slow down before they hit the "send" button - I've had too many heartattacks from these erroneous alerts, and they make me not pay as much attention to the real alerts...

And to the bold -- that can be muted, it is in settings. CH4OS posted up instructions when I first joined that were very helpful - I will see if I can find it again

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
So I didn't think I'd be back in this forum so soon, I thought I could take a nice break and focus on studies while buying Amiibo casually since the strikers were over and Nintendo knows the demand for Amiibo as well as the scalper situation. Surely they would make it easier on us.....lol NOPE!

So I got Ness, Pac-Man and Inkling Girl yesterday at Gamestop but Lucina and Robin became sold out (AS I WAS IN LINE AT 2). So you guys got any info on when BB and Target preorders open?

Insaniac

So I didn't think I'd be back in this forum so soon, I thought I could take a nice break and focus on studies while buying Amiibo casually since the strikers were over and Nintendo knows the demand for Amiibo as well as the scalper situation. Surely they would make it easier on us.....lol NOPE!

So I got Ness, Pac-Man and Inkling Girl yesterday at Gamestop but Lucina and Robin became sold out (AS I WAS IN LINE AT 2). So you guys got any info on when BB and Target preorders open?

BB preorders came and gone yesterday morning. Target, Walmart and Amazon are still options

Inkling Girl/Boy separate and 3-pack available on Bestbuy's website now.

It keeps going up and coming down, I just got both of the girl and boy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...ulti/6373111.p?id=1219661371309&skuId=6373111

a31f2c41a6c670f7792e1cb9f9b9ff7c.png

Baliis

Yea seriously, if LINE'rs could please slow down before they hit the "send" button - I've had too many heartattacks from these erroneous alerts, and they make me not pay as much attention to the real alerts...

Out of curiosity what is this? I've seen a bunch of people mention it

So TRU, Best Buy and Gamestop are 100% out of everything (except the 2 splatoon singles at BB).
Target just sold Jigglypuff.

So for all non-exclusives, still have a chance at: Target, Walmart and Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom