• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the many Amiibo orders I tried to place at TRU today actually made it through :D

Too bad it was only Charizard since I doubt that he'll even be rare -_-

I never got a confirmation page on any of my orders so there may be hope for everyone that at least got to the submit order page.

I hope I can snag the rest from amazon. Knowing me ill miss it though. Someone add me to the line group!! Lol I have the app I just dont know how to get in

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Is there any additional fee outside of what is listed in this chart?

That plus shipping of course should be it.

So I'm trying to use this, and I'm a bit confused. Do you just send a mail forwarding request with your shipping information in it or what?

So basically you add their address to your Amazon account.
Order what you need and ship to them.
Send them a message via the site telling them what you bought and order number so they know to expect it and get it ready for you.

Then they'll package it up and give you shipping options and you pay via PayPal.

SalvaPot

One of the many Amiibo orders I tried to place at TRU today actually made it through :D

Too bad it was only Charizard since I doubt that he'll even be rare -_-

I never got a confirmation page on any of my orders so there may be hope for everyone that at least got to the submit order page.

Callback to the original Charizard TCG, now that was rare.

They actually open around 9 or 10, I guess the workers there are lazy at that specific location..

Time zones, how do they work?

When it's 2pm CT, the stores in Hawaii are just opening their doors. That's why they did it the way they did. Has nothing to do with lazy employees.

Now, the day the chose, that was fucked. Why not wait till the weekend? Target and Amazon are waiting. Best Buy kind of waited.

WELPS i got work early tomorrow so I gotta go to sleep. hopefully I don't miss the amazon pre orders while im sleeping. if I'm lucky they'll pop up during a time when I'm awake(i always wake up like 3-5 times throughout the night). why do i want them to pop up at one of those times you ask? that way i have a better chance of getting the ones i want. if they go up during the day they'll be eaten up in like 3 seconds. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Regiruler

That plus shipping of course should be it.

So basically you add their address to your Amazon account.
Order what you need and ship to them.
Send them a message via the site telling them what you bought and order number so they know to expect it and get it ready for you.

Then they'll package it up and give you shipping options and you pay via PayPal.
I read they also accept amazon payments now. Is that correct?

quote to see the line hook up

I'm incompetent when it comes to mobile, how do I search?

So, to anyone who went to stores today, did TRU actually have cards in? I'm too lazy to try and read through the whole thread lol

Me too.

Reading this thread makes me sad but I can't chance not reading it.

Basically LINE allows you to subscribe to chat groups. If you're subscribed to certain ones, when someone posts a link, it'll push it to your phone's notification thing, usually waking the screen so you can see it.

Unfortunately, people sometimes post in the notifications thing so you'll get extra posts lmao. And some things, like Gold Mario wouldn't allow you to check out on mobile so that shaves off time. But if you're at the computer it's helpful to have your phone in front of you and when you get that notification you can rush over there.

Has anyone tried talking to Amazon customer service as to when they'll be posted? Might be worth a shot. They were able to help me with a similar situation with some One Piece DVDs a few years back.

Regiruler

Was late to the draw on the inkling girl because I'm timid as balls, but I did get a pre-order in for the boy and squid on jp, and I'm using dv8cag as the forwarder.

Best case scenario I can just pick up the triple pack and cancel the jp pre-order and the forward, but in case I miss it I want to reduce what I need to just the girl.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

Basically LINE allows you to subscribe to chat groups. If you're subscribed to certain ones, when someone posts a link, it'll push it to your phone's notification thing, usually waking the screen so you can see it.

Unfortunately, people sometimes post in the notifications thing so you'll get extra posts lmao. And some things, like Gold Mario wouldn't allow you to check out on mobile so that shaves off time. But if you're at the computer it's helpful to have your phone in front of you and when you get that notification you can rush over there.
Thanks to both of you. Now I shall wait for my acceptance into the inner circle.
Has anyone tried talking to Amazon customer service as to when they'll be posted?
Yes and they don't know.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Jawmuncher why would you do this my phone won't stop vibrating with friend requests I MADE BEST OT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET

GUYS PLEASE STOP. Send Me, CH4OS or Blue Namagem a PM first.

I gotta say. The avatar always distracts me. The fault of being team hometown.
Here's the life version I was rocking last month.

Jyy5R5H.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom