• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUELEN10

When I went to Target to get Rosalina there was a huge car of teenagers who got out, only one of them was interested in Rosalina. The others bought them for either their friend to trade/sell or for other people. We lined up for that shit and unless you can get there yourself, it affects other people who are there waiting in line that get turned away.

People got turned away yesterday and what you did doesn't help the situation. Plain and simple.

Doesn't hurt either as the scenario you described is different than mine.

Diggeh hooking up all the peeps with invites.
Invites to what?

Vena

I'm just waiting on Yoshi, and given how abundant the MP10 bundle was I am not too worried about getting him sooner or later that way.

Pity I missed Robin/Lucina but I haven't had any real trouble finding the amiibos I want in stores after the whole deathrush on pre-orders ends, lol.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
PLEASE STOP ADDING ME ON LINE WITHOUT SENDING A PM TO CH4OS, BLUE NAMAGEM OR I. I WILL NOT ADD YOU.

Jawmuncher seriously why

Jawmuncher

PLEASE STOP ADDING ME ON LINE WITHOUT SENDING A PM TO CH4OS, BLUE NAMAGEM OR I. I WILL NOT ADD YOU.

Jawmuncher seriously why

I didn't know how the system worked and before I could do anything the damage was already done. At least I put it in an email tag.
I'm sorry if I could fix it I would.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, I have gotten over 20 requests now, most of which I do not know or haven't PMed me. I may have to cut off LINE if you guys keep spamming me without sending a PM.

LINE is not just a free ticket to alerts. We want active members.

HUELEN10

Seriously, I have gotten over 20 requests now, most of which I do not know or haven't PMed me. I may have to cut off LINE if you guys keep spamming me without sending a PM.

I just sent a PM asking what it is. I consider myself active, what is it and what can people like me do/how can I use it/ how can we help?

Aww now you've made me want something that will never happen D:

If there's ever a figure of her we must get on it xD Also did you get the April Fools day link about a Boku Girl Anime?

Also, no peeps from Walmart about pre-orders? Also hoping Jigglypuff goes back up soon

Hah, how appropriate.

tumblr_nm7r0zZwb91s9oa44o1_1280.png

I really wanted Lucina damnit.

-Horizon-

If there's ever a figure of her we must get on it xD Also did you get the April Fools day link about a Boku Girl Anime?

Also, no peeps from Walmart about pre-orders? Also hoping Jigglypuff goes back up soon

Aww that was an april fools thing? :(

And no, walmart hasn't put anything up yet. Amazon neither.

SalvaPot

And stickers. Lots and lots of stickers.

My face when I was hoping the amiibo thirst had died down a bit and i'd be able to preorder the Wooly World ones at ease.

Xl8XAFz.gif

I was thinking of just getting regular green yoshi and hold off on the others until later, but with all the craze of this way and no relief in sight..i dunno man.

-Horizon-

My face when I was hoping the amiibo thirst had died down a bit and i'd be able to preorder the Wooly World ones at ease.

Xl8XAFz.gif

I was thinking of just getting regular green yoshi and hold off on the others until later, but with all the craze of this way and no relief in sight..i dunno man.

I just wanted the blue one, but noooooo.

Vena

Since its bundled, is it really going to be that hard to acquire? Its a pretty big price to get and gets you stuck with a game, if all you're trying to do is scalp them and Nintendo would have every incentive to just restock software bundled items.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Holy geez, Jawmuncher. I had to cut off letting anyone add me by ID and I now have a million PMs.

I'm going to take a break.

Jawmuncher

Wooly Yoshi went up as a preorder? Looks like I missed out on getting a Pink one....for now.

Holy geez, Jawmuncher. I had to cut off letting anyone add me by ID and I now have a million PMs.

I'm going to take a break.

Sorry again man, I didn't think that was going to happen. Especially with putting it in a email quote to see.

Neoxon

Just got a notification from nowinstock for Jigglypuff, but it's not showing in stock.
She's up on Target's site, but she can't be pre-ordered.

I guess this means that the other non-exclusive Wave 4 Amiibos are incoming as well. Prepare yourselves, AmiiboGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom