• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

I know it's kinda silly to be excited of getting this amiibo but here:

dscn2012fzzib.jpg

Bowser is in da house. He looks so cool and waaaay better than Smash Bowser IMO.
The Super Mario Amiibo figures look amazing. Grats!

Sushigod7

Have a buddy who works at Best Buy in Cali, went to work today they had got in 4 Little Mac's randomly on a stock order? Strange anyone else seeing this?

HardRojo

For some reason everyone but the Super Mario Bowser amiibo made it to Peru. I hope he'll be available here soon because I don't want to risk a damaged package if I order from Amazon or another US retailer. Chances are whoever will handle the package in Peru won't be gentle.

Have a buddy who works at Best Buy in Cali, went to work today they had got in 4 Little Mac's randomly on a stock order? Strange anyone else seeing this?

I'm sprinting out to Best Buy first thing tomorrow morning to check this out. They did get Fox randomly a week or so ago so it's not too farfetched.

Was able to pick up a Toad at Best Buy today when doing some shopping, so thats nice.

That is a really nice feeling. Had I gone straight to Walmart, I could have done that with new red Mario but I went to Target first. They were being held hostage in the back room to control inventory. I appreciate that, I guess.

I'm going to be diving into some pretty hefty beer from here until I pass out (opening a 2013 bourbon aged stout for my #500), so Amazon preorders will probably go up soon since I probably won't be paying attention.

Enjoy. <3

Fox is still considered rare? I just saw a few of him at my local best buy a few days ago....I probably should have purchased him.....huh....

weevles

Fox is still considered rare? I just saw a few of him at my local best buy a few days ago....I probably should have purchased him.....huh....

Yeah, if you see anything in store, you should just grab 'em at this point. Don't make the mistake I did and waffle on Rosalina. :p

Only problem is, I'm not aware of what retail amiibos are still considered rare.

Rares from Existing Waves should be

Wave 1
Fox
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
VILLAGER

Wave 2
Captain Falcon
Pit
Little Mac

Wave 3
Ike
King D3
Lucario
Rosalina
Shulk
Meta Knight

Wave 4 rares should be any exclusives with the inclusion of Lucina and Robin.

Ibuki

Banned
I'm going to be looking out for trades in case I don't get Lucina, Robin or Jigglypuff...

I'll have Rosalina, Lucario, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac for trading fodder.

NateDrake

Brian&#9733;;158868379 said:
Rares from Existing Waves should be

Wave 1
Fox
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
VILLAGER

Wave 2
Captain Falcon
Pit
Little Mac

Wave 3
Ike
King D3
Lucario
Rosalina
Shulk
Meta Knight

Wave 4 rares should be any exclusives with the inclusion of Lucina and Robin.
What do the bolded character names represent?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if I should X out Ness now and the FE cast once Amazon sells out in 3 seconds.

I'm curious if we'll have to X out the Splatoon 3-pack too. Perhaps even the Yarnmiibo if they sell out. Absolutely insane.

Magwik

Banned
I don't reme what I had pre-ordered from overseas and am too lazy to dig through my email so all I've got from wave 4 in the states is Lucina and the Splatoon girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom