• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this wave, the only three I want are Gannondorf, ZS Samus and Mewtwo. I'm wondering how available the first two will be. Considering everyone in the Zelda series has been common and also Samus in her suit was common.

So any news on BB in-store preorders?

Probably not happening. They switched to a new, more restrictive instore preorder system a few months back that inexplicably blocks certain preorders, including amiibo SKUs. I couldn't even preorder Toukiden Kiwami PS4 instore for whatever dumb reason.

I tried having them type in the individual SKUs last Friday and it didn't work, always used to so...

Ness is the 1st and so far only rare Amiibo I've gotten. It took 30 minutes standing in line along with a 1 hour wait from crashed servers but I was lucky to have been able to go.

With that said, I'd rather do in-store day of release campouts because at least I have a better chance at that than being only in the 5 minutes or less that something goes up.

Rootbeer

Banned
Sorry guys I thought it was somewhat well known

AMAZON.CA DOES NOT SHIP TO THE USA

Yeah I know. sucks for us, but awesome for Candians!

Fox Mulder

Sorry guys I thought it was somewhat well known

AMAZON.CA DOES NOT SHIP TO THE USA

Yeah I know. sucks for us, but awesome for Candians!

well i don't ship to canada either. so there.

Canada/US shipping is fucked anyways for some reason. Expensive and slow as hell. I've received things faster from other continents.

Lucky Canadians.
south-park-freemium.png

Gameboy415

I was about to head out but I feel like Amazon.com's listings might go up soon! :D

In case they get lost in the thread, I've got Amazon links for all of Wave 4 & the Inklings on the main page of amiibros.com! :)

Ibuki

Banned
Congrats Canadians! I almost had a heart attack trying to order Lucina and Robin.

Amazon US please don't let us down!

-Horizon-

Happy I have a friend in Canada that I can send these to, that will send them to me! :p

Still patiently waiting for Amazon US to get their shit together and put up orders, though! I'd rather have everything come straight to me.
I think I may know some canadian gaffers but I don't want to bother them with this mess.

Guess we had to give Canada a win somewhere.

That reminds me: we still need our waluigi amiibo. He's playable in party 10.
Only if we get an Ashley amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom