• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for my Inklings. Really hope the 3 pack goes up on Amazon. Unless I've already missed it. And I've been waiting for nothing. I haven't kept up with amiibo lately, and just decided I'll be buying Splatoon last night.

Amazon hasn't had the Splatoon amiibo set up yet, right?

goldenpp72

Just waiting for my Inklings. Really hope the 3 pack goes up on Amazon. Unless I've already missed it. And I've been waiting for nothing. I haven't kept up with amiibo lately, and just decided I'll be buying Splatoon last night.

Nope, I don't think any of the new ones have been listed on the US site yet.

what if I wake up tomorrow and I'm scalper
Well scalper is buying something intending to resell it.
Collectors are different in they collect things they like, may get tired of it, and sell it off eventually.

Heck, I am selling off most of my 3DS collection.

Gameboy415

Nope!
I missed out on the Splatoon 3-pack and Inkling girl from Best Buy so those are the ones I'm hoping to nab on Amazon.

That's relieving. Although, they'll probably go up when I'm at work. Really hoping I can score the triple pack and a Lucina/Zard/Robin from Smash.

Ibuki

Banned
If Amazon puts them up before Wednesday morning I'll be happy. I mean even if they wait that long I'll still be glued to my phone at work, who am I kidding.

G0523

From CAG:

Amazon chat.

Me:When do the Lucina and Robin amiibo preorders go live?
Revathi:Hello, my name is Revathi. I'm here to help you today.
Let me check that for you.
I'm unable to confirm the exact date. However, I've checked and see that the item will be available for preorder in last 2 weeks of April.
Me:So, preorders would not be available this week?
Revathi:I'm sorry; I'm unable to confirm that. We are expecting items from our suppliers and they have not yet provided the date of delivery. However, the item may also be available in this week. I request you to check our website time to time.
Me:The problem is these will only be available for minutes at most after the preorders go live. It would be very helpful if you be a little more specific as to the day preorders are available?
Revathi:I'm sorry. I can understand your concern. However, we've not received any confirmation from our Suppliers.

It sounds like they know and aren't supposed to tell anyone the specific date. :S

ZeroX03

Banned
New Zealanders: EB Games has all the new amiibo live. Australia sold out of these even faster than previous waves so get in quick. Mighty Ape seems to sell out faster as they don't require a deposit so don't rely on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom