• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only missing preorder is Greninja (Got Yoshi, Splatoon and all the other Smash stuff), but I am still stalking amazon.com for a triple pack as it is not releasing over here. I am sure it will go up when I go to sleep.

ZeroX03

Banned
No ZSS, or she's already gone?

Preordered in store already on Saturday. Just a heads up for anyone else, they had ZSS listed in store as well as the three yarn Yoshi Amiibo colours.

I don't think she was listed, the listings only just went live. Either a mistake or in-store orders already reached the allocated numbers but NZ sells out slower than Australia so I would be surprised.

Josh5890

This seems like far more stress than it's worth. I'll just try to see what stores unpack on the 29th and say screw it beyond that. Guessing Marth is the same way?

I asked my Gamestop worker last week when I pre-ordered and she wasn't sure. She is a legit help to me so I take her word with a little more weight.

Peagles

I don't think she was listed, the listings only just went live. Either a mistake or in-store orders already reached the allocated numbers but NZ sells out slower than Australia so I would be surprised.

Probably just an oversight then. It's crazy how much faster they are selling out now though.

NotLiquid

I do for the yarn yoshis but since they haven't added them yet I preordered the game ltd editiion with the green one from spel & sånt and the blue and pink amiibos from cdon.

I will probably preorder the yoshis from webhallen too since I don't want to miss them and I don't trust cdon.

I haven't thought into pre-ordering from CDON so I might consider that. I haven't had experience with them in regards to Amiibo. Never heard of Spel & Sånt on the other hand, they seem to have limited availability for the Splatoon Amiibo so I might just get on that one if Webhallen don't update soon. They seem like a pretty cool retailer.

It's fake, the Amazon preorders are probably fake.

AmazonCSonthephone said:
I see a release date of the 31st of December but no preorder date, the best I can do for you is that you can sign up to be alerted when it comes up... if the guy said it was the 17th of April, you can check to see it there.

Thankyou for choosing Amazon

What are the hardest to get Amiibo at the moment?

fTTBLia.gif

ShyMel

Tried the first link, got Toad in my cart, went to change the card being used real quick, and the site said it was no longer being sold from that seller. I tried two more times and was able to get him on the third. Yay.

G0523

I ended up biting the bullet and getting Ness off of eBay for $36 shipped. Way more than I wanted to spend, but eh.

Trading a Greninja for another Ness, as I wanted to keep one sealed and one open.

Lucas, Olimar, Bowser Jr. and Mr. Game 'n Watch and I'm DONE!

DONE!!
That's not terrible. I paid about $30 each for Ike and King Dedede. I imagine Ness will be up there for higher than $50. So all things considered I think that's fine. I might do the same if I'm unable to get one.

TRU is doing in store pre-orders for greninja on april 27th and they'll likely have some stock in stores on may 29th.

jigglypuff will have stock in store on may 29th.

ness will probably be pretty difficult to acquire if you missed him. only hope would be showing up in store first thing in the morning they release and hoping they had some extras.
I work really long hours so I rely on Internet orders to feed this addiction. I guess I need to start getting comfortable paying scalper prices. Or, like, pull out the needle. Doesn't feel good anymore.

Jergingha

Neo Member
Getting a new work schedule next week.

Good part about it is that I won't start until 11, so I will be on top of the early preorders I've been constantly missing this past week.

Getting a new work schedule next week.

Good part about it is that I won't start until 11, so I will be on top of the early preorders I've been constantly missing this past week.

I read "New York Minute". I really need to stop reading the same "sign up" "alert me" part of the screen that I now see when I blink.

hmmmi never had one click activated , its on now

about to trade Lucario and toad for a Pit, dunno if i should since its my last lucario but i want a pit again , hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom