• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboy415

Made a really bad visual representation of what we have left.
Left open the unreleased and/or unseen amiibos. Forgot about mii fighters and wasn't going to do it again thus my remark.
untitled8jlqck.png

Most of these have been confirmed up through Wave 6 so the only characters left at this point are:
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Duck Hunt
-Falco
-R.O.B.
-Mewtwo
-Lucas

Not sure if they'll do amiibo for the Mii Fighters or whatever other DLC characters we get in the future (here's hoping, anyway) so I'm thinking we'll see 1-2 more Smash waves at most.
If they all release together...five of my favorite Smash characters in one wave? Yes, please! :D

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Most of these have been confirmed up through Wave 6 so the only characters left at this point are:
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Duck Hunt
-Falco
-R.O.B.
-Mewtwo
-Lucas

Not sure if they'll do amiibo for the Mii Fighters or whatever other DLC characters we get in the future (here's hoping, anyway) so I'm thinking we'll see 1-2 more Smash waves at most.
If they all release together...five of my favorite Smash characters in one wave? Yes, please! :D

Guys pls

we3j9zB.png

Read Best OT! ;)

RootCause

I would feel cheated if game and watch turns out to be flat. Don't care how true to the game series it is. Give me a full bodied game & watch. Plz!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why do I feel like Mewtwo & Lucas will join Wave 5 with Dark Pit & Palutena? I mean, Lucas comes out in June & Wave 5 comes out in July, so both DLC characters would be out by then. Plus it'd up W5 to 4 amiibo.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
You'd better be ready tomorrow, Frap! You've been doing a good job at getting people's hopes up by posting PygeHD every 10 seconds. That means you have a lot of stock for everyone, right?

You don't want to anger GAF. GAF never forgets!

Never. Forgets.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
You'd better be ready tomorrow, Frap! You've been doing a good job at getting people's hopes up by posting PygeHD every 10 seconds. That means you have a lot of stock for everyone, right?

You don't want to anger GAF. GAF never forgets!

Never. Forgets.

Yeah! I'm ready for my disappointment. Man! Freaking pissed, made a account and everything.

I think it's really curious that Falco has been pushed all the way at the far end here. The last guys here are for the most part, the most interesting assortment of characters.

G&W will likely have to be a flat physical amiibo, ROB has the possibility of different colors for Japan/US, Duck Hunt has the "how the hell are they gonna get the duck to look good overtop of the doge" and of course Mewtwo and Lucas will be really awesome to see. (and if they'd be kind enough to include a free download of the character if you use the figure)

I'd still really love a Mii amiibo. I wonder if that guy who was hacking the amiibo before figured out if it was possible to write one to the whatever is inside the base. then all you'd need is like, sculptey clay or a 3D printer and make your own.

I keep forgetting to ask, but does anyone here what happened to former regular to AmiiboGAF Thisbejason? Name change? Banned? Left forums? Stopped collecting? He used to be on all the time.

Hey Curler! I'm still here! Yeah I don't post as much anymore. Best OT is too good for me. jk!

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I have a mint sealed Little Mac that I'll trade for a Ness.

Can't remember if there is a buy/sell/trade thread out there so yeah, posting this here

I hope everyone going to PygeHD is looking for the Smash preorders only. I will fite 4 Inklings. although, The Green Inkling says Japan Only, does that mean it cannot be shipped to the US?

Shun

Just to reiterate what you replied to another member a couple days ago, our orders placed April 1st will ship either today or tomorrow right?

And how will the password protect work? I'm sharing an account with my housemate for PygeHD since I don't use paypal.

Triz

I found a lone Toad at a furniture store with a small electronics section today. Was there a restock or was I super lucky?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What's with the red Xs on some of the Amiibo box photos in the OP?

Someone read Best OT! Yay! :)

Those Xenoblade X-offs are for unavailable/rare amiibo. Notice how none of the common/uncommon ones aren't X'd?

Should I go ahead and cross off Gold Mario?
and maybe all of Wave 4

Just to reiterate what you replied to another member a couple days ago, our orders placed April 1st will ship either today or tomorrow right?

And how will the password protect work? I'm sharing an account with my housemate for PygeHD since I don't use paypal.

I'll type a password or will make the item hidden. One of those two. Please note that if you are buying two, your order will be cancelled.

TheGrue

That's gonna be the best wave. Because I want none of it besides maybe falco to go with my fox. After the current planned waves all I have to worry about is Lucas really.

Falco would be the worst of that wave, which is actually an awesome wave other than Falco. ;)

Gonzon06

Brian★;159248965 said:
I'll type a password or will make the item hidden. One of those two. Please note that if you are buying two, your order will be cancelled.

So they will be password protected?

Shun

Brian★;159248965 said:

Got it, I'll be looking for how things will go on April 9th and 25th. Our first order had no doubles so we're good.

Brian★;158913109 said:
We can't ship today nor tomorrow, it's public holiday weekend. Sorry about that. Your order will be probably be shipped on the 7th - 8th

Does this still apply though?

Got it, I'll be looking for how things will go on April 9th and 25th. Our first order had no doubles so we're good.

Does this still apply though?

Sorry again, orders have been delayed due to the fact that we received over 50 orders.

Orders will definitely be shipped between the 9th and 12th.

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Bad camera. Bad.

We're so hungry that we'll take anything as a variant. :p

This.
It doesn't even make sense, but I am so desperate for amiibo love that I just ran with it.
Admittedly, I sort of wish the first replies were "what are you talking about, he's blue".

Brian★;159251590 said:
Sorry again, orders have been delayed due to the fact that we received over 50 orders.

Orders will definitely be shipped between the 9th and 12th.

50 orders caused delays?
Oh boy tonight is gonna be rough.

Meatwad

Someone read Best OT! Yay! :)

Those Xenoblade X-offs are for unavailable/rare amiibo. Notice how none of the common/uncommon ones aren't X'd?

Should I go ahead and cross off Gold Mario?
and maybe all of Wave 4

For wave 4 I'd X the exclusives and FE characters. I have a feeling Pac, Wario and Charizard will be common. But in reality I wouldn't X anything until they're actually released and we see how that shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom