• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
OOOPS! nvm check out this bunny instead!!!

behind-those-beady-little-eyes.jpg

GeekComplex

Neo Member
What if they made a Magmar amiibo?

He's not a character in anything with amiibo support of any kind.
It could be cool, but if we get Magmar, we will likely see Wave 47 including Pokemon no.X through X, and that's honestly just...insane to imagine becoming reality.

Sorry for double-post. Threads been so active I assumed it'd be further down the chain.
<3

Pizza

Uuuugh just caved and bought a mega man for $16 on eBay. Not a bad deal at all, actually I'm pretty pumped, I thought I'd missed out on him entirely.

Hope Wario is as easy!

Josh5890

I remember when people resorted to importing because it was easier than struggling to get their favorites. Now people are struggling to import. Look at what amiibos have done to us.

Sorry for being such a newb but Im not familiar with pygehd..do I have to sign up on the site in order to get these amiibos for pre order(Im in California so I would be online at 7pm tomorrow) I am only interested in getting ChariZard, the Splatoon amiibos, pac-man, Jigglypuff..not sure how easy it would be for me to get hold of those..how are shipping charges to California?

Sorry for being such a newb but Im not familiar with pygehd..do I have to sign up on the site in order to get these amiibos for pre order(Im in California so I would be online at 7pm tomorrow) I am only interested in getting ChariZard, the Splatoon amiibos, pac-man, Jigglypuff..not sure how easy it would be for me to get hold of those..how are shipping charges to California?

I added two amiibos to my cart and it is $42.29 ($12.75 each + $15.59 shipping + a little tax). Just over $21 a piece for Greninja and Jigglypuff seems alright to me. The more you add, the cheaper it probably is for shipping/amiibo too.

RootCause

I added two amiibos to my cart and it is $42.29 ($12.75 each + $15.59 shipping + a little tax). Just over $21 a piece for Greninja and Jigglypuff seems alright to me. The more you add, the cheaper it probably is for shipping/amiibo too.
Wonder if they would ship it my way... Hmmmm.

NateDrake

I'm slightly tempted to order from that shop tomorrow but I really want to keep my collection NA-only. I'll take my chances with Amazon for Lucina and Robin.

I'm slightly tempted to order from that shop tomorrow but I really want to keep my collection NA-only. I'll take my chances with Amazon for Lucina and Robin.

I ordered Wario a few hours ago from amazon UK..I want to keep my collection NA only but does it make a difference that this one amiibo is coming from the UK..I know that all amiibos are region free so they should work here without any issues?

NateDrake

I ordered Wario a few hours ago from amazon UK..I want to keep my collection NA only but does it make a difference that this one amiibo is coming from the UK..I know that all amiibos are region free so they should work here without any issues?

They'll work perfectly fine. Certain Amiibo I'm keeping in box for collection sake. So having uniformity with the box design is my concern.

They'll work perfectly fine. Certain Amiibo I'm keeping in box for collection sake. So having uniformity with the box design is my concern.

From the pictures on amazon UK the box looks exactly the same, am I missing something? Just ordered Charizard as well from amazon UK, but they charged me for shipping even though I have amazon prime

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

I can tell when you haven't read Best OT. ;)

The only difference is the box. If you're a complete NA sealed collector you'll see differences.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Hey Brian whats this about exclusive to NeoGAF? Is your company doing preorders for us? Can I sign up please?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The amiibo itself looks different too, is that something to be concerned about I already ordered my second amiibo from amazon UK

It's literally the exact same figure except for the bottom of the base having very minimal numbering differences. A placebo effect.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
If this PygeHD place can get me a Ness then sign me up.

It's literally the exact same figure except for the bottom of the base having very minimal numbering differences. A placebo effect.

For example, Im looking at the picture of Rosalina..in the EU version the wand is higher than the US one, the US one the wand seems a little lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom