• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
For example, Im looking at the picture of Rosalina..in the EU version the wand is higher than the US one, the US one the wand seems a little lower

A lot of figures have mild differences like that. I saw some Rosalinas with heads tilter higher or looking further left. It can happen with any figure.

A lot of figures have mild differences like that. I saw some Rosalinas with heads tilter higher or looking further left. It can happen with any figure.

So I wont see any difference..because I just got two amiibos from amazon UK with free shipping(Wario and Charizard) so just in case more appear I dont want to receive these and see that its not the same as the ones released here in the US

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So I wont see any difference..because I just got two amiibos from amazon UK with free shipping(Wario and Charizard) so just in case more appear I dont want to receive these and see that its not the same as the ones released here in the US

Nope! Literally the exact same figure. That's why a lot of people are fed up with NoA and importing, especially when you open your collection.

Nope! Literally the exact same figure. That's why a lot of people are fed up with NoA and importing, especially when you open your collection.

Great now I feel good knowing I already got these two, with free shipping :) Ness keeps on popping in and out of pre order will try for that one next :) as long as it will work here in the US and I wont have to patch anything..since they will be coming out a month early

Koppai

Totally forgot I ordered a Charizard on Amazon UK a while back. Just logged in haha, so I have an extra Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Shulk.

NateDrake

From the pictures on amazon UK the box looks exactly the same, am I missing something? Just ordered Charizard as well from amazon UK, but they charged me for shipping even though I have amazon prime

Just the packaging. EU says #xx for the Amiibo based on release. US lacks that detail. It's minor things, but as an NA collector I want everything to be the same.

Totally forgot I ordered a Charizard on Amazon UK a while back. Just logged in haha, so I have an extra Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Shulk.

Just the packaging. EU says #xx for the Amiibo based on release. US lacks that detail. It's minor things, but as an NA collector I want everything to be the same.

Oh yeah I dont care about the packaging, I just care about the Amiibo being the same and as long as its the same that is all that matters(At least to me) how does it work since it comes out in the UK a month early..can I still use them or wait til they are officially released here in the US(is it like playing a game a month early)
Ness keeps on going in and out, trying for that one and pac-man those two are the ones Im lacking, too bad they are not selling splatoon amiibos I would go for that too

rjinaz

Also found an Wii fit trainer for $20 on Amazon. Think its gonna be real? Lol i mean is there fake amiibos out there?

If it's the one currently listed don't forget shipping is $10. Also pay attention to the detail as you pay if it says shipping 4-6 weeks, it's shipping from Japan.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
OK so what is Pyge HD and do we know it's legit?

It's legit because Frap has been spamming it thousands of times in the thread and has everyone hyped for it due to the thirst.

Tomorrow will not be a fun day for Frap when GAF revolts against him.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Digspls you must fix all mistakes!

LitsjXo.png

skaflone721

Neo Member
Great now I feel good knowing I already got these two, with free shipping :) Ness keeps on popping in and out of pre order will try for that one next :) as long as it will work here in the US and I wont have to patch anything..since they will be coming out a month early

How did you get free shipping to the US on Amazon UK and which speed type did you use?

Also when did you order?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

Aw yiss dem bobros.

Preeetty sure she wasn't hitting on me dudes. I was like Ike huh he came out a while back didn't he and she spat out his release date all whabam, she was Serious Bo Business.

How did you get free shipping to the US on Amazon UK and which speed type did you use?

Also when did you order?

I ordered Wario a few hours ago and Charizard about 30 minutes ago..I did the cheapest shipping but Ive had issues with shipping with amazon UK before, I ordered a 3DS XL case once from them and never got it..I asked someone in online chat to waive the fee for me and they did

rjinaz

Brian★;159270289 said:
Preorders are not password protected, they will be hidden. I will be putting links up soon! <3

I wouldn't post them too soon. I have no doubt there are registered gaffers that also post on reddit that would have no problems sharing the links.

Edit. Halfway through the thread already. Nice pacing! 10k to go. Come on Amazon, help move it along.

kirby_fox

Banned
Brian&#9733;;159270289 said:
Preorders are not password protected, they will be hidden. I will be putting links up soon! <3

What's the average price to ship going for? I was on the site the other day looking, but I wasn't sure how much shipping would be to NA on average.

I only ask because I don't remember if I'm verified on PayPal or not...also I've gotta reset my login since I've not used it in about 2 years.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't post them too soon. I have no doubt there are registered gaffers that also post on reddit that would have no problems sharing the links.

Edit. Halfway through the thread already. Nice pacing! 10k to go. Come on Amazon, help move it along.

Best OT PygeHD is Best OT PygeHD

Pshhh, reddit users don't care. They think it's an 'Indonesian Scam Site'

Regiruler

Call me a cynic but someone shows up with availability too good to be true?

I want some confirmation this isn't a PayPal black hole.

Call me a cynic but someone shows up with availability too good to be true?

I want some confirmation this isn't a PayPal black hole.

Ugh, we don't sell North American products, we sell European and Japanese products, and they are bound to have more stock than North America.

Elaborate more on your PayPal Black Hole?

Regiruler

Brian&#9733;;159271678 said:
Ugh, we don't sell North American products, we sell European and Japanese products, and they are bound to have more stock than North America.

That makes more sense.

imjust1n

Banned
Brian&#9733;;159253303 said:
Yes, we are taking preorders of
  • Inkling Boy
  • Jigglypuff
  • Greninja
  • Inkling Girl
  • Squid (which is Japan Packaging)
  • Shulk

Tomorrow at
- 9th of April: 12PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
- 8th of April: 10PM (Eastern Time)
- 8th of April: 7PM (Pacific Time)

I'm so confused there are preorderes coming out tomorrow night ?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
On a scale of banned to banned, how banned will Frap be when he can't fulfill anyone's orders and GAF annihilates him?

Here's an update on my collection, removed the 3rd shelf, but may have to put it back when my 3 wave 4 figures arrive, which means I may put my Gold Mario on top of the case, or open it. In case no one saw my last update, I received this Nike display case for free from where I work. I'm looking to put an amiibo logo over the Nike swoosh. I'm looking to find different light to use, the one in the pic was just $5, but it starts to get dim after 10 hours of use.

7SpgYrk.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
^ I want a storage case for my amiibo but nowhere to put it :(

On a scale of banned to banned, how banned will Frap be when he can't fulfill anyone's orders and GAF annihilates him?

He's Melbourne based. If he tries to pull a fast one I can track him down with my particular set of skills.

Or people can just do PayPal chargebacks.

DarkKyo

I'm just a little paranoid but I just don't want to miss the period you're online tonight, Brian. Are you waiting a bit before you add PM people to the Line group? I've never used Line before so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for when I get an invite.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
^ I want a storage case for my amiibo but nowhere to put it :(

He's Melbourne based. If he tries to pull a fast one I can track him down with my particular set of skills.

Or people can just do PayPal chargebacks.

image.php

IT WAS ME FRAP

I'm just a little paranoid but I just don't want to miss the period you're online tonight, Brian. Are you waiting a bit before you add PM people to the Line group? I've never used Line before so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for when I get an invite.

Is he the one adding people to the line in the first place?

Joei

Brian&#9733;;159271678 said:

Didn't you buy all those north American rosalinas brain with a star? Part your waifu hentai gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom