• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian★;159271678 said:
Ugh, we don't sell North American products, we sell European and Japanese products, and they are bound to have more stock than North America.

Elaborate more on your PayPal Black Hole?

Knowing that you dodged my questions about your official seller status this means for me you are simply taking away stock from other regions, making it harder for those people. I will not support this.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing that you dodged my questions about your official seller status this means for me you are simply taking away stock from other regions, making it harder for those people. I will not support this.

oGgFO5r.jpg

The hole goes deeper and deeper! Even -I- can't dig it!

RIP FRAP

so uh.. I'm guessing something happened? is Lucina in danger?
Lucina in Danger? :eek: Quick put up the Horizon signal!

You can save her
by buying the Figma
!

They were not supposed to give more than one ike to anyone. If they did you should have contacted the corporate number or the district manager.
Oh I did.
I never had a problem with Gamestop until that point.

Got such a BS excuse from the store manager as well.
"The other customer had some preordered before and after your preorder, we figure it would be better to have his preorders all finished up with the first wave so there will be more to go around next shipment."

What really pissed me off is they marked my name on the list as having picked it up to cover their assess but left my preorder in the system.
I would never even noticed if I hadn't received the automatic phone call.

Rootbeer

Banned
I am convinced he wants to do good at heart... But at least be transparent about it if you get free advertising in return. (Which in general is frowned upon on GAF anyway)

I think Frap really is trying to be helpful and is doing this more as a passion project. There is no way they are making bank on the prices being asked.

But it's not fair to offer something for sale that isn't secured... so please just make sure you know what you are doing Frap. People take their amiibo very seriously :p

I think Frap really is trying to be helpful and is doing this more as a passion project. There is no way they are making bank on the prices being asked.

But it's not fair to offer something for sale that isn't secured... so please just make sure you know what you are doing Frap. People take their amiibo very seriously :p

It is secured, I have stock at my house. No joke, packaging very easily and sending via Australia Post.
I've shipped a Shulk already.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wanted to pick up a Rosalina and but not wanting to spend $26 on a small plastic figure. Bah.

If Rosalina is getting a reprint there, it will probably get one here as well.

Bluth54

If only they had Villager, I'd be all over that.

They did have Villager a couple of weeks ago along with a few others, sadly Villager sold out before I could get him but I was able to grab Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer.

Actually I think now the only SSB Amiibo I don't own or have on order is Villager, Ness and Jigglypuff.

Pompadour

Does anyone know when in July Play-Asia will ship? I'll be out of the country at the end of July.

Also, is the PygeHD thing happening tonight or tomorrow night at 10 EST? And is that strictly for Wave 4 preorders or are older amiibo going on sale then?

Thanks in advance.

Gonzon06

Does anyone know when in July Play-Asia will ship? I'll be out of the country at the end of July.

Also, is the PygeHD thing happening tonight or tomorrow night at 10 EST? And is that strictly for Wave 4 preorders or are older amiibo going on sale then?

Thanks in advance.

Tonight, and I think it's just Jiggly, greninja, shulk and the splatoon amiibos

ChaosXVI

Ehhh....I'm very tempted to buy Marth, Ike, and Dedede from Play-Asia...but it just seems too expensive, especially with the shipping.

Ehhh....I'm very tempted to buy Marth, Ike, and Dedede from Play-Asia...but it just seems too expensive, especially with the shipping.

It isn't all that bad, more or less a trade-off. IMO, better then paying a scalper. I've purchased a few from them the last few months, they do good business.

Jackano

Gone back to Micromania, pre-ordered Splatoon and Yoshi bundles.
Definitely they don't take pre-orders on amiibos anymore, since they havn't been able to get enough stock from Nintendo back to wave 2 for their already registered pre-orders. It sounded like they were really pissed-off at Nintendo. (sorry if old news)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom