• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Well, crap.....I got one......pre-order button was greyed out, but I clicked a few times on it anyways.....was not paying attention the last click and when I switched tabs in my browser like ten seconds later, there was Jiggs sitting in my cart as I raced to finish the transaction.....whoa!!

It's like you inadvertently inputted the Konami Code or something.

Fox Mulder

I've thought about it for a few days, and we're reaching Beanie Baby levels of insanity. Imagine if the BBs were around these days...

my mom and sister found their old stash of beanie babies and freaked out wondering if they were worth money. I grabbed a glass of scotch and watched as they looked up prices.

it's a shame amiibos are similarly being snatched up by scalpers and people in it for an investment. I just want some of them for what they are.

bigkrev

KBOrRCX.png
[/IMG]

Worked for me!!!!!!!!

Fox Mulder

do we know if Jigglypuff will be rare?

all the exclusives have been one run releases that sell out immediately except for Shulk. Maybe jigglypuff wont, but why risk it if your want it.

Why would scalpers need to borrow children? Adults are allowed to buy Happy Meals on their own. When they offer Pokémon cards, I've had no issue with buying Happy Meals.

you don't even need to buy the meal. You can just go up and ask to buy the toys.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Weird. Jigglypuff was grey at first but I refreshed and I could click it later.

Managed to grab one, though!

I got one, maybe two. Chrome was being crap (surprise, eh? no choice at work tho).

I need to call and cancel one so I don't get flagged for duplicate ordering.

Chairhome

Got mine. Mobile didn't work, desktop was fine. Thank you, @amiibonews :-D

All I need is that sweet Greninja and I'll have all the wave 4 ones I want.

bigkrev

Canceled my order, and then made a single order of 2 Puffs. With the free shipping, it's only like 5 dollars more for 2 puffs than for 1 puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom