• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i got an email about my debit card being charged from Target but no record of order is in my Target account.. does it take time to show up?

Woke up like a minute or 2 after the now in stock text. Clicked on the link and was greyed out. Now people are saying they clicked the grey button and got one? Well, shit...

Ultimadrago

Hero P. You are a fucking hero.

Don't let bad kids at school tell you otherwise.

I'll beat the shit outta them...

Seriously though, thank you.

rjinaz

I was told to turn off my notifications in LINE so I wouldn't get new member notifications but now I don't get any alerts. Frustrated. Good thing I already have Jiggly.

I also first tried on my phone and it wouldn't work at all. Feels soooo bad. 2x I missed Jiggly by 5 minutes, 2x!!!! And Greninja by 10 minutes... I just have 0 luck. RNGesus hates me in every way

D-Stubbs

Wow by some miracle I was able to put an order in for Jigglypuff. First time I tried it was greyed out on my phone. Tried it again pressing express checkout, took me through all the steps, and was able to put it through. Even got the confirmation email. I thought I was screwed because I didn't see the LINE notice till about ten minutes after it was posted.

Wow by some miracle I was able to put an order in for Jigglypuff. First time I tried it was greyed out on my phone. Tried it again pressing express checkout, took me through all the steps, and was able to put it through. Even got the confirmation email. I thought I was screwed because I didn't see the LINE notice till about ten minutes after it was posted.

Trying on my phone first was also a mistake. STUPID PHONE!

ChaosXVI

I must've missed it by less than a minute or so...God that is so crushing...The rest of them I missed it by hours so it wasn't so bad...

But man...this hurts.

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
She was up there for a while....very impressed. Hopefully they open preorders up atleast once more for folks that missed out on her.

Got one, whew. I just need Greninja and the Splatoon 3-pack and I'll have wave 4 covered. I'm hioing this means we'll get another shot at Greninja online, though I can line up early at TRU on 4/27 so I feel good about that one.

Thank you kirby_fox! I had the mobile tab loaded in Safari from the last round of preorders and it showed OOS. I switched to the full site and tried adding it to my cart. It seemed to freeze so I reloaded the page and added to the cart one more time. The window popped up with two in my cart so I was like, why not, I'll try checking out. God bless the REDcard and God bless GAF!

I caught two pokemon with one ball

Gunsmithx

First one of the wave 4 I was able to get :) Thank god I decided to check this thread before I showered... though now I"m afraid to get into it :(

Ibuki

Banned
If I don't get one by release I can either wait in line at Target on launch or just make a trade. Guess I'm still safe.

Ultimadrago

You were the friend I was talking about. :lol

Einbroch...you...

yuukocrygif2lxd4.gif

Thanks so much~ I was able to nab one (thankfully, those damn servers played a game of mirror maze with many of us). Feel free to do what you wish with her. (I'd still buy her off you though. lol)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I was told to turn off my notifications in LINE so I wouldn't get new member notifications but now I don't get any alerts. Frustrated. Good thing I already have Jiggly.

It's another option in the app. I just remember it's an obtuse option, both in location and name. I tried looking for it but couldn't even find where it was again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom