• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm not making excuses at all, you misunderstand. I was replying to somebody as to why it might have been easy for somebody to get metaknight and Pit. If they had preordered way ahead of time then it would not have been a problem for them. But as you said, who knew that would even be a requirement, to preorder well ahead of time or you are SOL.

And the situation has become progressively worse that even preordering is near impossible unless you get lucky and are online in the middle of the night or for a 7 minute window, if preorders even go up at all. Looking at you gamestop, holder of perhaps the most sought after exclusive.
Ah, gotcha. My apologies for being prickly at you. I'm still sore about missing out on all the exclusives of Wave 4 despite trying hard to keep up to date and check often, and reading people everywhere play down the difficulty of getting some that I'm still missing leaves me quite salty.

For what it's worth I was in the same boat. Being an adult with a job made it impossible to get Ness, and Jigglypuff went up and down while in a meeting. Super super frustrating.

Fake Edit: Oh shit, literally went up as I was typing this. Got Jigglypuff though, yassss.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Guys. Jigglypuff didn't sell out in seconds.

I'm scared. Is my order getting canceled???? :(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bah...mid Paypal it didn't go through. Oh well.

IronRinn

Preorder has been up for quite some time.

No PayPal, no go. Sorry, Target, I refuse to give you any of my credit card info. Ah well!

Edit: Looks like it's gone now.

ChaosXVI

NOOOOO!!! Thought I was too late when I used mobile..but it was online only?! KILL ME!!! Now I'm too late for real..

Damn that's brutal!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
jigglypuff stay preorder for 8 mins. This must be new record.

Looks like it was posted on reddit 24 minutes ago. That's a pretty long window.

NOOOOO!!! Thought I was too late when I used mobile..but it was online only?! KILL ME!!! Now I'm too late for real..

Damn that's brutal!

For Target, their mobile site sucks and Paypal doesn't work. This should be a disclaimer or something in the OP.

Same here... and now THE FIRE RISES.

Thank you, Gameboy415!

Haha, yeah. The worst part is knowing it's just pure luck. Was able to work remote today and was just ready to take a break and step away from the computer. Refreshed the thread by chance (or habit), and there it was. Any other day of the week I'd have been screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom