• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

I'm hoping TRU will have the instore preorder cards available tomorrow as well. I really liked how they handled the instore preorders for Lucario.

y2dvd

So preorders are still hard to come by? Augh, I'm still missing several figures. I think I'mma have to bow out of collecting anymore until they are readily available. =(

Samaritan

Wait? Jigglypuff came and went? I'm trying to get one for my girlfriend!

Sold out in less than five minutes. If Rosalina is anything to go off of, there should be one or two other opportunities to pre-order her later on. Super salt right now though; missed her by one minute.

Sillution

Im so scared to see how toys r us is going to handle this preorder. Ive never seen any amiibos beside the same ones on their website for months now. Will they actually show up on the website this time?

Samaritan

Im so scared to see how toys r us is going to handle this preorder. Ive never seen any amiibos beside the same ones on their website for months now. Will they actually show up on the website this time?

Well they did offer pre-order "slips" you cold pre-purchase in-store for Lucario before, so they might do something similar for Greninja this time. Hopefully...

LiK

if it's like Rosalina, we'll probably see Jiggly preorders open again on release date so not too worried.

SalvaPot

PSA, last time Lucario Preorders in TRU went up before the cancelations, they did so at 5am Pacific Time.

I am expecting the same hours for Greninja.

Somnid

if it's like Rosalina, we'll probably see Jiggly preorders open again on release date so not too worried.

You mean they'll open more preorders at few more times before launch at completely arbitrary times, without warning and only in batches of 100.

Drago

PSA, last time Lucario Preorders in TRU went up before the cancelations, they did so at 5am Pacific Time.

I am expecting the same hours for Greninja.

am I really gonna wake up at 7am for a stupid amiibo of a Pokemon I don't even like that much?

yes I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom