• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only two that I will go for i Jigglypuff and GENINJA I dont see Pac-Man or Ness here so will just go with those 2..how much are they each(I dont see any prices on the site) and this will be online at 7pm pacific time??

SaviourMK2

The Mewtwo amiibo was my greatest fear of being banned from Club Nintendo.

I thought they would make that the final uber reward for members, glad to know i was wrong

Vylash

I think I'm just going to give up hawking for preorders and just go to stores on launch days and hope for the best. If I happen to come upon a preorder when I'm on then I'll do it but I don't think I want to stress out anymore regarding these things. It's not good for my sanity.

welcome to the club, going to the store on release day is far less stressful than constantly refreshing webpages and praying

Mims

So I actually managed to order Jigglypuff this morning from target when they went live but still haven't gotten my confirmation email yet. So checked my bank account and I see it got charged so am I good or should I worry?

RootCause

The Mewtwo amiibo was my greatest fear of being banned from Club Nintendo.

I thought they would make that the final uber reward for members, glad to know i was wrong
My biggest Amiibo fear is Mewtwo being a nintendo world store exclusive. Don't think I could ever buy another product from them.

weevles

Are Yarn Yoshis included in this GAME stuff going live?
Also, am I right in translating 14.99 pounds into about 22 USD?
EDIT:
H5f3iH8.png

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP

Yes, but with shipping it will be more. Someone mentioned multiple items is the most economical if you bother importing from UK....

Shauni

The hell, Mewtwo and Lucas are already up? That was...unexpected.

Lol how sad is this that we are stuck in Wave 4 misery, and these places get up to Wave 7?

Wave 6. But honestly, Wave 5 is just two figures, so really it's par the course for anywhere that isn't NA for whatever reason. Newegg had 5/6 preorder placeholders, so maybe they'll pop up soon here, too.

Would love to be added to the Line community again. Once again, I am not the bad guy. I am not the ton of scalpers everybody thinks about. I obeyed my newly set rules and started on a clean slate. Yet I got kicked out this morning at 8:30AEST?

I love Line, I started out in the Google Hangouts community and then migrated to Line. I love the Line service and it's people. It made me happy. Yet I get kicked out due to my store that I had not talked about this morning except to say that "PygeHD concerns, please pm me, stop talking about it.". As I said so, I started off on a clean slate. Talked to Blue Namagem and obeyed my rules. I got kicked out wondering why.

Ulysses 31

Brian★;159387481 said:
Would love to be added to the Line community again. Once again, I am not the bad guy. I am not the ton of scalpers everybody thinks about. I obeyed my newly set rules and started on a clean slate. Yet I got kicked out this morning at 8:30AEST?

Guilty until proven innocent.

-Horizon-

Brian★;159387481 said:

I love Line, I started out in the Google Hangouts community and then migrated to Line. I love the Line service and it's people. It made me happy. Yet I get kicked out due to my store that I had not talked about this morning except to say that "PygeHD concerns, please pm me, stop talking about it.". As I said so, I started off on a clean slate. Talked to Blue Namagem and obeyed my rules. I got kicked out wondering why.

Sorry to hear that happen :(

Shauni

Brian★;159387481 said:

No offense, Brian, so please don't take this as me "choosing sides", but I think maybe it'd be better if you try and take this up via PM with Dig and/or Ch4Os. You've posted this several times over the course of just two pages, and I think maybe we're veering a bit too much into personal issues that may not be appropriate for this thread.

No offense, Brian, so please don't take this as me "choosing sides", but I think maybe it'd be better if you try and take this up via PM with Dig and/or Ch4Os. You've posted this several times over the course of just two pages, and I think maybe we're veering a bit too much into personal issues that may not be appropriate for this thread.

None of them are replying though. I have messaged Diggeh, no reply. I presumed Blue is currently at work.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I had help getting a call out to GS corporate CS today, since I'm not free to do it (only able to GAF!) Turns out it was a 2 hour hold with a hang up at the end, lol.

rjinaz

So we have amiibo cliques now too, people not letting others in? Ugh. Between that and the constant store updates, once again this thread finds unneeded drama. You would think we would have enough drama with what Nintendo of America is doing but people still want more it seems.

So I'm moving over the summer, but I'd like to take the chance on GAME. If my address changes:

1) Is it easy to change address if it hasn't shipped yet?
2) If it's in transit, is it easy to change address?

Thanks!

Surely you can get the post office to do a mail forwarding service?
I've moved interstate before and they forwarded my mail for 12 months. I think I had to pay a fee though.

Erekiddo

I don't even frequent this thread much and know you pimp the hell out of your site.

Is this okay in any other thread in GAF outside of B/S/T? No? No.

Shauni

So, are they sneaking Mewtwo and Lucas into Wave 5 and 6? I'm so confused right now, everything is getting mixed together.

Are these going to be EU Amiibos(like amazon UK) or Japanese ones? Im not seeing prices posted how much are these? And shipping to California so it would be how much per amiibo(I will get two of them) what time does this go live..7PM Pacific or 8PM Pacific

Oh, sweet. I'll order me a Palutena and Zero Suit Samus tonight.

Deciding on Jiggly, Mewtwo and Lucas since the later two maybe be impossible to get in the US later.

How do order cancellations work when ordering from GAME online?

I've been warned by friends that cancellations don't work terribly often.

That is to say, GAME will "lose" your order, you'll still get charged, but they've lost all records of your order ever existing. I can't confirm this myself, but I've dealt with GAME before, and it doesn't sound out of the realm of possibility for them.

I think I'm done trying to "get in." I should've let it go when I got screwed at GameStop.

I'll keep an eye on this thread at work still, since I did manage to get Spaltoon and Jigglypuff that way, but otherwise I think I'm just going to camp at Target an hour before they open. It's a Friday, it'll be a good excuse to take a day off of work and have a nice breakfast after I'm done there.

HiroTSK5

So has anything happened in NA recently? I feel like its been quiet on our front, though truth be told all I've been doing is watching Amazon auto-refresh the Robin and Lucina page.

ST2K

Sorry that I'm a novice when it comes to this, but how does ordering from a UK retailer like GAME from the US work? Are there a bunch more shipping charges? Do you have to pay with PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom