• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

I did checkout with megaman (On GAME.UK) just to see final price and it came to about $30 USD. I'm guessing they'll charge me shipping for each figure even if its one big order of 10 amiibo? ;3

I tried checking out 4 amiibos and the shipping price was still like 3 Pounds for the whole batch.

I did checkout with megaman (On GAME.UK) just to see final price and it came to about $30 USD. I'm guessing they'll charge me shipping for each figure even if its one big order of 10 amiibo? ;3

According to the website, shipping to the US is £4.95 per order. I converted that and it ends up being 5.35 USD. If the order is like 10 amiibo's, 5.35 shipping for the lot of them isn't bad in my opinion.

-Horizon-

Ugh damn...I wish I had the extra scratch to spend on this...I'd love not having to play the amiibo game for a few months, leaving me time to catch up with the ones I've missed.

I'll be done if I can get this last group. Somethings gonna happen though that will prevent me from getting them. Like their servers melting or something lol

SaviourMK2

You mean Canada got it first this time?

Between this order and my Japan orders for Lucina, Robin, and Ness, I am effectively out of the Amiibo game. Feels good.

53037965.jpg

javac

Jesus, as if it wasn't hard enough for us brits, they upload them at 3am and not only that but the whole entourage is in on it...oh well all the more better when I lock mine in :)

If not that, Nintendo UK Store will come to the rescue, as usual.

weevles

How sad is it we are willing to pay double retail for preorders from overseas and too scared to take a chance in store next month? :p

Velcro Fly

I honestly don't remember ever registering an account there, for amiibo or otherwise. But apparently I did because it let me reset a password and log in.

I don't mind paying $25 or something for an amiibo as long as the place isn't going to flake out on me at the last second. Is GAME pretty good about things?

PygeHD Updates
All Australia orders will be shipped between today and tomorrow!
All international orders will have to wait until the 11th to the 12th.

When I mean ALL, I mean ALL.

Shipping for International will be from a Third Party Company.

Shortages
- Villager
- Marth
- Pit

These orders will be shipped on the 12th.

Preorders
We have contacted NAL and they'll give our shipment on the 27th (as of ANZAC Day and weekend).
Wave 4 Preorders will be shipped on the 28th.

Wave 4B preorders will ship as usual on June 1st.

_____
Would love to enter the Line Chat group again, considering that I obeyed my rules and avoided PygeHD messages.

SFenton

So I'm moving over the summer, but I'd like to take the chance on GAME. If my address changes:

1) Is it easy to change address if it hasn't shipped yet?
2) If it's in transit, is it easy to change address?

Thanks!

Fox Mulder

Going to just buy all my future amiibo from the UK. Yeah I'm paying double the price for a lot of these amiibo but man....The drama and up all night BS with NoA is just not worth it. THe time you spend hitting F5 is potential work hours/profit to buy overpriced amiibo in the first place - Just you are able to relax.

EDIT: Do we know which of wave 5/6 are going to be rare vs common?

Just continue assuming the worst from incompetent NoA, they've done nothing to show anything about this shit is going to change.

I'm not going to import or pay a scalper, I'm just going to stop giving a shit. I've got 10 and have ness and jigglypuff coming. I'm fine if I never buy another.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Brian★;159384763 said:
PygeHD Updates
All Australia orders will be shipped between today and tomorrow!
All international orders will have to wait until the 11th to the 12th.

When I mean ALL, I mean ALL.

Shipping for International will be from a Third Party Company.

Shortages
- Villager
- Marth
- Pit

These orders will be shipped on the 12th.

Preorders
We have contacted NAL and they'll give our shipment on the 27th (as of ANZAC Day and weekend).
Wave 4 Preorders will be shipped on the 28th.

Wave 4B preorders will ship as usual on June 1st.

_____
Would love to enter the Line Chat group again, considering that I obeyed my rules and avoided PygeHD messages.

smh

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Are Yarn Yoshis included in this GAME stuff going live?
Also, am I right in translating 14.99 pounds into about 22 USD?
EDIT:
H5f3iH8.png

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T STOP

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
I think I'm just going to give up hawking for preorders and just go to stores on launch days and hope for the best. If I happen to come upon a preorder when I'm on then I'll do it but I don't think I want to stress out anymore regarding these things. It's not good for my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom