• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newegg's shipping is usually great, especially if you're on the east coast, but I don't trust them anymore for gaming related stuff. They screwed up tons of my game preorders back when they were doing all of those $12-$15 off promos.

There's no way that I'd trust them with Amiibos but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try just as long as you make sure you only use them for backups.

Newegg's shipping is usually great, especially if you're on the east coast, but I don't trust them anymore for gaming related stuff. They screwed up tons of my game preorders back when they were doing all of those $12-$15 off promos.

There's no way that I'd trust them with Amiibos but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try just as long as you make sure you only use them for backups.

Exactly. I'm not trusting any of my orders but better than nothing.

-Horizon-

GAME UK PREORDERS FOR WAVE 5/6 COMING TONIGHT AT 11PM EST

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigital/status/585936384197787648?lang=en-gb

Ships to Canada and USA!

Bring it on

tumblr_inline_nlyacrFp8p1r5ight.gif

Toki767

Mentioned this on LINE, but just a heads up for people ordering from GAME that are in the US. They still charge VAT, so in the end if you buy all the Wave 6 amiibo (there are 6 of them), that comes out to about $23 per amiibo. So it may or may not be worth it to you.

Shun

Tonight at 7PST?!

What are shipping costs like from GAME.UK to NA?

I hope it's low since the price in quid is gonna be higher.

Edit: nvm no 15 quid is like 22 USD. Too expensive plus shipping...

So if you order 7 from GAME it is 23 bucks each pretty much. Zero Suit Samus is worth the 162 to me haha. i am getting some. they will be impossible in the US

Lunarian

Neo Member
Going to just buy all my future amiibo from the UK. Yeah I'm paying double the price for a lot of these amiibo but man....The drama and up all night BS with NoA is just not worth it. THe time you spend hitting F5 is potential work hours/profit to buy overpriced amiibo in the first place - Just you are able to relax.

EDIT: Do we know which of wave 5/6 are going to be rare vs common?

Going to just buy all my future amiibo from the UK. Yeah I'm paying double the price for a lot of these amiibo but man....The drama and up all night BS with NoA is just not worth it. THe time you spend hitting F5 is potential work hours/profit to buy overpriced amiibo in the first place - Just you are able to relax.

Just assume that all of them will be rare at this point. Nintendo isn't showing that they are capable of anything else at this point.

RootCause

I might buy them from Amazon uk,de, or fr once it's up. Hunting, and f5ing isn't fun.

Lunarian

Neo Member
I did checkout with megaman (On GAME.UK) just to see final price and it came to about $30 USD. I'm guessing they'll charge me shipping for each figure even if its one big order of 10 amiibo? ;3

ChaosXVI

Ugh damn...I wish I had the extra scratch to spend on this...I'd love not having to play the amiibo game for a few months, leaving me time to catch up with the ones I've missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom