• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
I've been warned by friends that cancellations don't work terribly often.

That is to say, GAME will "lose" your order, you'll still get charged, but they've lost all records of your order ever existing. I can't confirm this myself, but I've dealt with GAME before, and it doesn't sound out of the realm of possibility for them.

Peagles can attest to how shitty GAME can be. I wouldn't order something like amiibo that could be damaged from them.

So has anything happened in NA recently? I feel like its been quiet on our front, though truth be told all I've been doing is watching Amazon auto-refresh the Robin and Lucina page.
Amazon continues to withhold Inklings. Allegedly to increase anxiety amongst all US based amiibo hunters.

Needs more F5, this will help guys!!!

On it.
2074yu4sw2.gif

secondratesaint

Neo Member
Hey amiibros and amiigals, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm here because I've fallen on hard times. I'm in the middle of a move, and am pretty hard up for cash to pay for rent, deposits, activations, and whatnot, and as my only possession of any real value that I'm willing to part with, I've decided I need to unload a lot of my amiibos. :( right now, I'm looking to sell
-Ike
-Dedede
-Lucario
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Pit
-Captain Falcon
-Mega Man
-Bowser
-Fox

All are out of the boxes, and all but Wii Fit and Ike are the American releases. I'd reaaaally like to sell them all as a lot, and to keep shipping withing the US, but I'm not sure what would be fair to ask as I know the prices have fluctuated a lot. Shoot me an offer, I suppose, if you're interested. I appreciate it a lot, and thanks for looking.

Whelp, I'm about done dealing with this mess at this point. I'm sure theyll supply a lot more goddamn Peaches in our stores next week though.

Screw you Nintendo, I'll be laughing when the NX fails horribly.

weevles

Again I go to answer Nature's Call and miss another (albeit not available to me in the US) preorder. smh. it's just not meant to be I guess...

Davey Cakes

America is dead last on Nintendo's priority list. We're like some unwanted child that they feel stuck having to care for, so they just give us enough to not completely starve. Their expectations of us are pretty low so it doesn't matter to them either way.
Isn't America their biggest market, if we're talking both console and handheld?

Or is the 3DS still putting Japan in the #1 spot?

Based on what I've seen in sales threads, America supports Nintendo as much or more than anyone else. I wonder why we often get the shaft, at least in comparison.

Lunarian

Neo Member
Well...So much for GAME. Guess the only way its possible to get Jigg or Greninja is to pay a scalper which I refuse to do. It's too bad other people do it.

Isn't America their biggest market, if we're talking both console and handheld?

Or is the 3DS still putting Japan in the #1 spot?

Based on what I've seen in sales threads, America supports Nintendo as much or more than anyone else. I wonder why we often get the shaft, at least in comparison.

They have this rather unfound bias against us for some reason.

ash321

Well...So much for GAME. Guess the only way its possible to get Jigg or Greninja is to pay a scalper which I refuse to do. It's too bad other people do it.

A lot of people in the thread is looking to get rid of additional Jig. I think you can find one at reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom