• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the PygeHD stuff...

Just checked the website for giggles, Greninja already shown sold out.

Shulk is still up but 15 bucks shipping brings it up to about 33 bucks. I could get it on ebay for a few bucks more.

Honestly, really only wanted Robin, and maybe Lucina, but starting to have doubts. Shulk is kind of a backup.

Still trying to get into line too. Not sure if I sent the message to the right people.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Do I need to pull out the live me to die alone gif? D:

nAP2mNy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tomorrow at 3 EST? Might get lucky since I have to leave around 3:30 p.m. for class....& that's assuming I actually get home since I have something to do after my other class finishes at Noon.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Oh geez! Where did this new amazon rumor pop out of? From what I recall and multiple posts of chat logs it was going to be on the 17th? Did that change with new information?

RootCause

Oh geez! Where did this new amazon rumor pop out of? From what I recall and multiple posts of chat logs it was going to be on the 17th? Did that change with new information?
Some Amazon dood said they would go up tomorrow. Take it with a grain of diggeh head salt.

-Horizon-

I doubt it. I think everything is still up in the air and no one has any idea.

That's why I doubt the story, no one in amazon chat said they are ever notified about when items will be available on their site..and that person should never be cussing out the rep, he was only trying to help, he probably just made up a time just to get rid of him

Yea that could be true. The employees in store go from nice and helpful, to a complete asshole on me whenever I ask about amiibo because they have been repeatedly shitted on by some 35 year old Nintendo neckbeard. This happens in LITERALLY EVERY STORE now besides Gamestop since they already know me.

PikaED

I didn't even see jigglyshit. Greninja was already sold out. I did manage to get the splatoon 3 pack.

Guess they didn't have very many of them (The page was actually taken down for a couple of minutes before I could order). I'm gonna try and hope that I could get the 3-pack tomorrow on Amazon.

Guess they didn't have very many of them (The page was actually taken down for a couple of minutes before I could order). I'm gonna try and hope that I could get the 3-pack tomorrow on Amazon.
Is it for sure going to be up tomorrow? Specific time?

All I've got are opened Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Pit and Link I'm afraid. Doubt they're worth much to you opened.
Can you send me pics of trainer?

I don't know if it's well-known yet, but Toy R Us has the Super Mario series Mario amiibo for sale now. I went in for Sonic, ended up leaving with Sheik, Sonic, Toad & Mario. I was thrilled that they had a Toad available.

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
Oh man that was a good nap, I couldn't talk at the time since I was at school and didn't want to log in to my neogaf account, but I was there as SOON as the Jigglypuff orders went live. I've never been on the outside looking in, it was literally dead and all of a sudden a bunch of YES!es and NOOOO!!s it was kind of surreal. Probably be me during Amazon tomorrow xD

Ryfferr

It's so weird seeing Americans talk about how $30 is expensive for an amiibo when NZers have to pay $25 for them.

I know dollar conversions and stuff affect it but... man, I wouldn't have to hesitate ordering more if they were just $13 NZD.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's so weird seeing Americans talk about how $30 is expensive for an amiibo when NZers have to pay $25 for them.

I know dollar conversions and stuff affect it but... man, I wouldn't have to hesitate ordering more if they were just $13 NZD.

Extra $3 per amiibo shipping if you don't pick up in store too!

Ryfferr

Extra $3 per amiibo shipping if you don't pick up in store too!

Which makes me glad the mall isn't too far from where I live. 10 minutes ish by car and like 20 by walking.

I wish JB Hi-Fi put them up again online. They did free shipping before and was $22 each for a period.

xinek

Apologies if this kind of thing is asked all the time, but is it known how difficult the Splatoon amiibo will be to find? I really want the girl, but the three pack would be fine. I see they're selling out the pre-orders, but do we know if they'll be generally available when the game is released?

Anime

Neo Member
Wave 5 is live on Game UK as you know UK residents only, i wonder if pre orders will go live in the rest of the world soon

Yea that could be true. The employees in store go from nice and helpful, to a complete asshole on me whenever I ask about amiibo because they have been repeatedly shitted on by some 35 year old Nintendo neckbeard. This happens in LITERALLY EVERY STORE now besides Gamestop since they already know me.

Every store probably has a bunch of stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom