• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess I'm out of the loop - what happened with pygehd and bryan? It says he's banned now??

when-the-kids-i-babysit-hide-my-phone-and-car-keys_o_809914.gif

kirby_fox

Banned
Can it honestly get worse than it already is now? I feel like Mewtwo is going to sell out just as fast as Jigglypuff.... I just feel like the general public has caught on that this is easy $.... I just want the whole collection of Smash :(

It can get way worse.

The general public is just now sort of learning about it. That's when the scalper mentality starts to get bigger and bigger. When you're out of work it's really easy.

I should know- I was able to get most of Wave 1-3 because I wasn't working at the time. Now that I am, I only happened to get Jigglypuff on chance.

So i guess the only good news today is that jiggly went back up and some were able to get an order in. everything else got a one way ticket to hell

After waiting for almost an hour it turns out my payment did go through for Ness. So why the fuck would you scare me and waste my time with an email telling me it didn't go through?

Ceravic

Trying to stay strong and not spend $50 a piece for a Ness for me and a Ness for my best friend. If I spend that kind of money that only encourages these prices.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh snap Brian got banned? He flew too close to the sun. And then when everyone yelled "hey Frap, back away from that sun" he thought he could touch the sun like it was a stove top but it turned out it was actually a massive ball of hot plasma.

The moral of the story if you can't handle the Diggeh, get out of the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom