• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchtag

Banned
Which of the upcoming amiibos are gonna be hard to find?

My predictions:
Charizard and Pac-man common.
Wario like Sheik; uncommon at first but common quickly.
Jigglypuff will be easy to find the first half hour she's out. Then she'll be gone for all eternity.
Rest are rare.

-Horizon-

Here's what Best OT will look like eventually:
ucVXDHd.png

Might as well turn this into the Xenoblade X OT.

RootCause

Reality is too cruel. Let me dream.

I'm gonna say:
Robin, Lucina, Ness, Jigglypuff (but a part of me feels like anything pokemon related will be easy to find upon release, its just that preorders make it seem like they'll be scarce)
Dark Pit, Palutena
Zero Suit
Which wave 4 Amiibo have you preordered so far?

JIGGS!!! So close yet so far.
Probably only had a few available from cancs.

I'm probably just going to have to camp out on release day.

I was here as soon as she was mentioned up and it would not let me add to cart, don't feel too bad guys.

Yeah, same here. The second time I refreshed, the pre-order button was greyed out, but it actually let me click on it... but then it just hung and nothing happened.

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
No necessarily, do you have an order number? Best course of action would be to call support, and check on the status of the order.

Not anymore. I had to shut off my computer to get ready for class the moment I got it in, so I didn't have a chance to copy it down. I also forgot to sign in before doing it in a panic hoping I could get it in. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom